What's new

Why is love marriage better than arranged?

Love is the key ingredient in marriage on which other things lean on so if its absent then marriage is not alive. Love covers all mistakes so if it is absent it can't last long, love keeps no record of wrong doings.

I cannot even imagine myself accepting arranged marriage in anyway because that is the worst thing I could ever imagine myself doing I get married to someone and love and I take responsibility for everything that happened between the two of us and no more.

Love marriage is far better than arranged because the partners tends to decide their love life. Actually there's nothing arranged that's really better than the natural occuring one. Must arranged marriages fail in a very short time because it wasn't built on love and the parties involved never got to understand each other in any way and that's wrong.

LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.

A marriage that has love as its Foundation will Last forever but an arranged marriage will end as soon as purpose of that marriage is achieved. If the purpose of marriage is just to satisfy the parent wish, the day the parent died, the marriage will also died technically that very day.

The main reason is that the partners know each other. They know each other because they have spent time together . Whereas, some people don't prefer arranged as they cannot do marriage with someone unknown, they want to know him and then do marriage.

Because arranged marriages involve as many people as possible, the conflict between the couple will be effectively resolved or mitigated. Will - In married marriages, the couple guides the parents, while in love marriages, the couple may not be in a position to anticipate future complications in their lives.

In my own part of the world where i live, people no longer believe in arranged marriage as the character and behavioral attitude of your spouse may not be pleasant to you. Since it was arranged from both parents because they are friends, you live in regret in the marriage. Living in regret with a spouse you dont have intimate relationship with seems suicidal as there is nothing you will do that will look pleasant to the felow.

You And Your Spouse Already Know Each Other
This is the best part of love marriage. Unlike arranged marriages where the person you tie the knot with is a stranger, in a love marriage you know your spouse already. This means you are bound to have less awkward moments together

This is a really hilarious question to ask,although you might genuinely want to know. Tha major reason why a love marriage is better than an arranged marriage is because for one it is a marriage that Is made on your choice and terms and not someone making them for you
Another reason is because it affords you the opportunity to know the person you want to marry.

Both love marriage and arrange marriage are beneficial according to condition. When your parents arrange your marriage, of course, they have good decision for you and surely it will be proof as fruitful for you. While another hand, love marriage also have benefits according to you because you know all about your partner and your heart not think it's else something, you remain Happy in this life.
Post automatically merged:

Both love marriage and arrange marriage are beneficial according to condition. When your parents arrange your marriage, of course, they have good decision for you and surely it will be proof as fruitful for you. While another hand, love marriage also have benefits according to you because you know all about your partner and your heart not think it's else something, you remain Happy in this life.

LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.
Love marriages works better than arranged marriages because you can only tolerate what you love. You can never tolerate what you are struggling to love. Guys always go out and look for yours and don't allow anybody to impose a woman on you.

There is mutual understanding in the relationship because both parties involve willing give their consent to be together and build a future together unlike the matchmaking kind of relationship, one party then to benefit more than the other.
Post automatically merged:

A relationship built on a mutual understanding and willing consent tends to thrive than the one arranged.

Love marriage is somewhat better in the sense that you already know who you are getting married to, some of the character. In an arranged marriage, you start making time to learn about the other person. None of them guarantees a successful marriage

Love Vs Arranged Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you cannot leave it to chance. Hence choosing the right life partner is the key to success and happiness.😊
Love Vs Arranged Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you cannot leave it to chance. Hence choosing the right life partner is the key to success and happiness.😊
Love marriage is better than arrange marriage because it is not only a few days to live with partner you can live all time with your partner there fore you should also know about their ppartners their strength and their weakness so love marriage is better than arrange marriage

obviously I love marriage will be better than arranged marriage because in love marriage you are the one that is choosing someone that is suitable for you , in this case you may not have to blame anyone, as you love the person you are choosing but if someone is chosen for you you may not like that person

Love marriage: The accomplices are completely dependable to settle on their life choices and the remain to take during clashes. Henceforth they are not in a situation to reprimand others for any misfortunes or gains. Masterminded marriage: The groups of the wedding couple meet up into another relationship.

Love marriage,the partners know each other so well and hence have a comprehensive understanding of each other
Arranged Marriage,in most cases they partners no little or nothing about themselves hence they might find it difficult to get along with each other.
In Love Marriage it is sute that the love will be long lasting but in Arranged Marriage they might not find each other compatible after a while.

According to me arrange marriage is suitable able instead of love marriage. Because in our country not in our country special in asia Continent the love marriage is not successful while 99% arranged marriage are successful.

Love marriage: The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflicts. Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains. Arranged marriage: The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back