Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Many feel because they do not like a subject, that means they hate the subject. Mathematics can be used to explain many of the phenomena which we observe in the world around us. It forms the basis of many other natural sciences, from the laws of physics to creating models in biology, mathematics enables us to describe various processes in a systematic and rational manner. It is a very interesting subject, I started liking Math few years ago, I really didn't like math then because I used to believe it's hard. Lol
Do you love Mathematics???

Personally, I like mathematics and I have always been quite good at it, in fact, it was the subject that I liked the most at school, in addition, as you say, it is an exact science and that is applied in many laws that govern the universe, so they are extremely important.

I have some friends that dislike mathematics then, to the extent that they often take time to listen in class, but when I sat them down and gave them some hints I used they now loved maths more than any other subject self

I used to be really good at most Math but now I've got a phone. :eek:

I love maths, it is one of my favorite subject. But as it stands now, its been a while I do the usual, I will lag a bit compared to back then.

I am still good at mathematics. I had a good time learning about mathematics and everything that has to do with it. I even learnt about further mathematics when I was preparing to enter the university. It is still one of my favorite subjects.

No, I don't like mathematics. In fact, I would piss on mathematics if I could. It was my most hated subject in school. I had to do everything within my power to pass it in my exam.

Hell no, I don't have any love or hate for mathematics. It's just one of those subjects in school that I have to deal with others. Being an art student made it that I didn't have to deal with a lot of mathematics.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back