What's new

Why is love marriage better than arranged?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.

Love marriage is better than an arranged marriage in the sense that you know the partner you are marrying. You know everything about he or she, their weaknesses and their strengths. But an arrange marriage which is particularly arranged by family or friends you don't really know them much and this can possibly result to domestic violence if not divorce as well
Post automatically merged:

Love marriage is better than an arranged marriage in the sense that you know the partner you are marrying. You know everything about he or she, their weaknesses and their strengths. But an arrange marriage which is particularly arranged by family or friends you don't really know them much and this can possibly result to domestic violence if not divorce as well

Love Vs Arranged Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you cannot leave it to chance. Hence choosing the right life partner is the key to success and happiness.😊

LOVE marriage:The partners are fully responsible to make their life decisions and the stand to take during conflict,Hence they are not in a position to blame others for any losses or gains.
Arranged marriage:The families of the marrying couple come together into a new relationship.
Love marriage always wins, it's better you get to know your partner more during courtship, understand each other well, know each other's strengths and weaknesses unlike arranged marriage where you will start getting to know your partner from the scratch

love marriage is way better than arrange marriage because the two couples met they know each other and they understand each other very well which means they'll be able to leave better compared to the arranged marriage where they are just meeting for the first time on the altar

Love marriage is better than arranged marriage because both parties, I mean both families are aware of child getting married to the other, background check would have been run on both of them before they can be compatible unlike arranged marriage where couple see their selves somewhere, like social media, they just like themselves and agree to get married. Arranged marriage can be based on list.

Love marriage is way better than arranged marriage in all ramifications because in love marriage you saw and fell in love with your partner. You dated and must have known each others flaws. You decided to marry your partner after probably weighing other people and realised he/she is the one for you and one you can live with. While an arranged marriage does not gives the opportunity to know your partner well and at the end the love May fail to grow.

I believe in love marriage, the couples have known themselves more than in arranged marriage. In so called love marriage, the two persons involve if they are being open with themselves all the while, must have known each other flaws before wedding together. So nothing comes by surprise in the marriage easily. Unlike the arranged marriage where the man might not have an idea what the lady's favourite colour or food is.

Love marriage is better than arranged marriage. In love marriage,the partners will always want to support each other and want to know more about one another and also satisfy the need of the other. Arranged marriage makes the partner do things reluctantly for one another and they might end up hating each other.

Love marriage lets you choose your own partner. ...
Love marriage results in finding a compatible partner. ...
Love marriage paves way to social equality. ...
Love marriage gives rise to new class of people. ...
Love promotes happy and successful marriages.

First of all I believe in Love and I know genuine love in marriage is is a feeling of deep affection, passion or strong liking for one’s partner. It’s always very difficult for a person to love something or someone they know nothing about or seen before. How can I explain to a person I don’t know I want marry them. Arranged marriage have cost so many people their lives and have led to many atrocities in marriage. Most marriage have gone into doom because couples don’t know anything about each other.

Love marriage is better than arrange marriage because love marriage is the marriage that both partner have intention of marrying each other why arrange marriage their is not love among the two partner,more also love marriage is the best way of marrying someone you love

A love marriage is far better than an arranged marriage. In a love marriage, there is love and mutual respect between the partners but in an arranged marriage, there is always this believe that things must be forced in order for it to work.

It depends on where you are looking because nothing is sure. Even love marriages suffer these days with the rate of diveroce. I can even tell you that arranged marriages have better records.

The biggest advantage of low marriage is that your partner is the one with whom you are in harmony.In addition, in a love marriage, the man chooses someone thinking of his own gain and loss

Love marriage is better than arranged marriage because the love partners have studied their selves better and knows what each partner wants. In fact they understand each others love language and agreed to get married but arranged marriage might not be compactible

The greatest benefit of love marriage is that man chooses the one with whom he has mental harmony.Moreover, before the marriage of love, the man gets to know each other well and no problems arise later

You And Your Spouse Already Know Each Other
This is the best part of love marriage. Unlike arranged marriages where the person you tie the knot with is a stranger, in a love marriage you know your spouse already. This means you are bound to have less awkward moments together

Love marriage is better than art any marriage in many ways, love marriage always last till eternity even when they are going through challenges and tribulation, they will face if together with love and conquer it m but if its an arrange marriage they will get separate almost immediately they start having problems cos there's no genuine love.

Which one is that love marriage?Is there anything like that?marriage is one and any thing outside that is fornication.wethere in Christianity or in islam.so let's stop creating something different from the normal thing.i hope am not offending anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back