What's new

why is it important to register your business?

During the last time they make government only offered assistance to businesses that we are registered and pay their taxes up-to-date so that is actually a very big advantage.

During the last time they make government only offered assistance to businesses that we are registered and pay their taxes up-to-date so that is actually a very big advantage.
This is also the same thing in the country as a government of my country has made it their priority is to always make sure that the overtax it's citizens even if there are very few businesses that are available in the country.

The most essential reason why you must Register your business is that government might announce a grant offer for businesses and it's only registered Business they do consider first before any type of business or investment. Secondly is that if your business is registered its going to be easy for more Investors to invest in your business.
You are right. There are sometimes ago in Nigeria during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown when Nigeria government ask all registered company to register there details in a website that they will pay each workers in the organization some amount of money. But a non registered business can not entitled to the offer

You will be surprised at what most people referred to as small-scale business because by most definitions small skills business should be able to have up to about 20 employees and so any business that should be able to have up to 20 employees in Nigeria definitely should be registered.
Yes, business that comprises of such amount of employees isn't a small scale any more, you can consider it medium scale business. It should be registered cos its kinda have employees working under it.

Registering your business is very important and one ofthe reasons why it is important to register your business is because it will be seen as a very legitimate company or industry.

Yes, business that comprises of such amount of employees isn't a small scale any more, you can consider it medium scale business. It should be registered cos its kinda have employees working under it.
This is the kind of way that I want to start up my future business so that even with that small amount of employees I can keep on increasing the number of employees as the company grows and develops and then we can expand because I will definitely have my growth and expansion plans in place when building the company.

Not all business that requires registration, like sole proprietorship business. Doesn't need registration before getting started, you can register other lucrative business, like partnership business, private liability companies etc.
like you said , not all business requires registration, but there are also some sole business that needed to be registered with the C.A,C . but you need to start registering when the business blooming.

Registering your business is very important and one ofthe reasons why it is important to register your business is because it will be seen as a very legitimate company or industry.
Yes I completely agree with you without registering your company it's very important when it comes to your company or business being recognised as a legitimate business or entity and this is the reason why I have made up my mind to register my business that I will start in the nearest future.

It's best to register your business because just incase there is any issue regarding your business operations you would be able to sort them out accordingly

It is very important for you to register your business so as not to fall into any trouble with the government agencies one day which will give a bad reputation about your business.

When planning for a business, it's important one do a proper registration of his business too. It has so many advantages. Firstly, you can loan money from banks or any organization using your business name, you can open an account with your business name. Let's discuss...
When your business is registered it makes people to believe in your product it also make the business look official and it attract other business men to partner with you

like you said , not all business requires registration, but there are also some sole business that needed to be registered with the C.A,C . but you need to start registering when the business blooming.
Yes, before I go into registering with the corporate affairs cooperation my business must be up to somewhere, I can't just wake up and run straight to register my small business.
Post automatically merged:

This is the kind of way that I want to start up my future business so that even with that small amount of employees I can keep on increasing the number of employees as the company grows and develops and then we can expand because I will definitely have my growth and expansion plans in place when building the company.
Its good as you've thinker this way dear, thinking this way as you're doing now, will surely take you high with your future business, and hopefully it will reach the mark you want it.

Registration of your business also improves your trust ratings - your clients know they are safe doing business with you and it ensures that transactions go as smoothly as possible.
Also when bidding or sourcing for contracts, it helps
Post automatically merged:

Registration of your business also improves your trust ratings - your clients know they are safe doing business with you and it ensures that transactions go as smoothly as possible.
Also when bidding or sourcing for contracts, it helps

It is very important to register your business so as to protect your business trademark and some other important assets and resources own by the business.

Signing up a company is actually an extremely important as well as good tip to get when associate with a company,although certainly there certainly are actually some companies that does not need enrollment. Company enrollment assists a company increase great stand up as well as I believe there's a lot more chances to it likewise.

Registering the business under the corporate affairs of your country will grant such entrepreneur license to operate freely without thugs coming here and there frustrating him.

The reason why it's good to register your business is because it can help you to be recognised by the government and will make even the business to be popular.

The reason why it's good to register your business is because it can help you to be recognised by the government and will make even the business to be popular.
For a small business it is all right to operate in an experimental basis. But when the business is growing it is imperative to have it registered and to pay taxes to be legal.

Yes you are very correct about the importance attached to you registering your business officially. When you do that, your business stands a chance to actually get the aid it requires from most financial institutions

When you register your business it becomes an official entity approved and recognised by the government to carry on business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back