What's new

why is it important to register your business?

As a business owner, whether big or small, it is very important that you register your business and why I said this is because of the fact that this will give your business a legal backing and help you contact the government if you need grant

Because of registered business have a kind of prestige and when you register your business people actually take you seriously so it's necessary to register your business

Don't know how important it is in your country, but in my country it is not taken really seriously by small businesses. Business registration is kind of optional for small businesses.

Not all business that requires registration, like sole proprietorship business. Doesn't need registration before getting started, you can register other lucrative business, like partnership business, private liability companies etc.
You are very right with that. Because a small business that just has a small shop with small goods inside the shop might not need to register there business.
But to say the real fact there is no business that doesn't need to be registered. No matter how small the business can be. Do you know that I can start a importation business with $50 start up and still register the business. This will help me in making my customers build trust in me and I can apply a loan

One of theadvantages of registering your business is that it will make it more legit and professional to investors who will be looking to invest in your business.

You are very right with that. Because a small business that just has a small shop with small goods inside the shop might not need to register there business.
But to say the real fact there is no business that doesn't need to be registered. No matter how small the business can be. Do you know that I can start a importation business with $50 start up and still register the business. This will help me in making my customers build trust in me and I can apply a loan
That's it dear. Your claims is just it, you can start up any business and decide to register it via corporate affair, and make it look more authentic to convince your customers more.

registering your business is very important for so many reasons and another reason is whenever you want to take a loan from bank and your business is registered then it will be easier for you.

registering your business with the government give you the chance to apply for grants if it is available in your country. Registering your business mix easy to avoid close down by the government when you are paying tax regularly.

When the following highlights the importance of business registration: 1. Avoidance of personal liabilities and risk ,Incorporating your business eliminates most of your personal liability and risks. The extent of your liability is tied to the number of shares you hold in the company.

When you registered your company, it will be pretty much easier for you to apply for government grants. Also, it would be easier for you to perform in some of the competition established by the government on reality shows.

It's important to register your business because it can be known by the authorities involves and also make it trusted to get funds to expand it.

When planning for a business, it's important one do a proper registration of his business too. It has so many advantages. Firstly, you can loan money from banks or any organization using your business name, you can open an account with your business name. Let's discuss...

Seriously, I believe that it's something to do with having business dignity or being legitimate in your business especially if there is something like a legal case once you once your business is registered it gives you more advantage to defend yourself.

One of the benefits of registering a business is to follow the rules of the government if a country ,on the law that a business have to be registered before it can operate fully.
Secondly , it helps to take off the issue that may arise when companies drag a particular business name
It is important for you to register your business so your business can be an entity of itself and also be recognised by the government of that nation.

Well registration of business mskes business official and it will also make the more recongise by great people for patronage. It will also aid the advertisement and mskung it known for people and also on social media. All these are part of the advantages of business registration.

In Nigeria , it is important to register your business under the government through C,A.C so that you can gain and also have access to all the opportunities that come to the way of private business, for example getting loans from government .

It is always important to register your business so that you can always give government the necessary data to be able to run the business sector and to avoid getting in trouble with the law.

If you register your business appropriately, you can then stand a chance of getting yourself a loan from any bank or financial institution that offers loans

Not all business that requires registration, like sole proprietorship business. Doesn't need registration before getting started, you can register other lucrative business, like partnership business, private liability companies etc.
I completely agree with you that it's not all businesses that requires registration especially for those small roadside businesses do not require any form of business registration board for those formal businesses will definitely require Business name registration from the various agencies that government and set up to recognise this kind of business before they can start business.

If you are a business person, it is very important that you should try to keep a clean profile always. You can always do this but tying to register band pay all your taxes.

I completely agree with you that it's not all businesses that requires registration especially for those small roadside businesses do not require any form of business registration board for those formal businesses will definitely require Business name registration from the various agencies that government and set up to recognise this kind of business before they can start business.
Small scale businesses doesn't need registration of wheresoever here in our country to get going. Unless the owner willingly wants to go into that.

Small scale businesses doesn't need registration of wheresoever here in our country to get going. Unless the owner willingly wants to go into that.
You will be surprised at what most people referred to as small-scale business because by most definitions small skills business should be able to have up to about 20 employees and so any business that should be able to have up to 20 employees in Nigeria definitely should be registered.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back