What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

No matter how much you look at it, one's experience can actually be his or her failure in something that he's involved in. So, they are basically the same thing categorically. So, failure can be or not be one's experience.

failure is the best teacher simply because we learn from our past mistakes and would never have cause to go back or live a life of ignorance and recurring mistakes.

Failure is part of one's experience and yes it teaches a lot because it motivates you to find out where you went wrong a d look for the best ways to correct it.

Failure is the best teacher because it is part of learning experiences, a step and ladder to success. I would tell you that failure is a life wire to making greater exploits. Failure makes you realize your hidden potentialities.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail, it gives you room to Learn more and understand the concept more better. Even the word "Fail" means first attempt in learning.

Well, I have seen different sought of topics and debate about this,I base on my own point of view I think failure is the best teacher because after failing we do experience, that will give us the courage to try and win and not to fail again.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail you learn more and you know how to make your correction yourself but experience is just like knowledge that is not being put to practice or that has not been practiced for instance someone learn how to drive a car theoretically without having practice how to drive the car physically.

I wouldn't say failure is the best teacher for me because there are some failures that one might not be able to recover from - they can be so devastating.
The best way would be to learn from the success and failures of others who've been there before.

I agree with you, failure is the best teacher. Experience counts but failure enables one to learn from one's mistakes so one doesn't make the same mistakes again.

Failure is the best teacher because when you fail you learn more and you know how to make your correction yourself but experience is just like knowledge that is not being put to practice or that has not been practiced for instance someone learn how to drive a car theoretically without having practice how to drive the car physically.
The reason why failure is going to have more impression on you is because that experience will never leave you as you will always know that you actually failed as a result of this.

No I disagree, failure is not the best teacher. You don't have to fail before you learn, you can win and still learn, it could be that you followed a long and tedious process but after getting result, you were able to learn how you could have done it in a more easy way.
Nobody is arguing that you don't have to fail before you can learn but it is about the impact of the failure that is being talked about here because once you have failed at something you can never get yourself to fail like that same thing again.

Failure is the best teacher in the sense that i learn more from my mistakes by sitting down and researching on the reason for my mistakes and trying another method to restart my business.

That is what most people are always trying to say , but I do not see it that way , I just consider experience to be the best teacher because even if you are falling in a business it is still an experience.

That is what most people are always trying to say , but I do not see it that way , I just consider experience to be the best teacher because even if you are falling in a business it is still an experience.
I have not been able to see it that way since but you are actually, failure in a particular business can also be regarded as experience but we learn more from our failure than our success

Since failure is more awaring its better than experience its a big nono, a bad thing that happened will forever remind you and you will remember to not repeat the same action ever again. and then it is a better teacher. Experience teaches you a lot but its not as awaring and strong as failure, failure in my opinion is truly better than experience.

Actually failure is the best teacher but in some instances failure can lead to total lack of confidence in yourself because there are kind of people who can not be able to withstand business challenges.

I do not think that there is any feeling that you will feel that is as absolute as the feeling of failure. I believe that apart from the teaching it is also going to form a very good motivating factor for you going into the future.

We tend to learn a lot from our failure than what we learn from our successs and experience , when we have success , we tend to forget about the stress we went through when we are happy

Failure is the best teacher because it is going to teach you what not to do while experience is only going to tell you the things that you should do and that is what makes it to be supreme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back