What's new

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

If you ask me, I think experience and failure can be used to learn lessons. For instance if one does something and succeeds, this person has experience on the right approach to use. And if one fails in something, this person has experience on the reasons for the failure and will use different approach next time. It is just my opinion.

It is of utmost importance for investors to know that failure is part of success . It would definitely come and you should learn from it when it comes. This is the more reason why so many successful men has lots of failures along the line . The failure shouldn't weigh you down
Rather, it should make you stronger.

Failure will teach you the hard lesson in life. the funniest thing is that it will keep repeating the lesson or until you learn it hard way

Failure will teach you the hard lesson in life. the funniest thing is that it will keep repeating the lesson or until you learn it hard way
Failure is the best teacher in which it teaches you the hard lesson in life, the lesson you refuse to learn normally in life , and when you learn through failure m you will never want the mistake to repeat itself again.

Failure cannot be the best teacher. Experience it is that can be the best teacher. If you've got a lot of experiences on something, you stand a better chance of been picked for the job than someone who says he's got a lot of failures to have learned from

Failure cannot be the best teacher. Experience it is that can be the best teacher. If you've got a lot of experiences on something, you stand a better chance of been picked for the job than someone who says he's got a lot of failures to have learned from
have you ever come across with the people that has one way or the other failed in a business be for they later pick up? If yes , you will noticed that they don't make mistakes in their business and they normally make research before they ever do a business with you because they don't Want to fail again,

When we fail, it means we have taken a step but not a right step. We should not be dejected instead we should try to take another step learning from the past mistakes

Why will a recruiting agency ask you for your experience on the job advertised and not the story ofnyiur failures? Your experiences are your best teacher and not your failures. You learn from both

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Experience count just like you said but one cannot really learn from other people's experience but when you fail you will find a better way to get it right

Why will a recruiting agency ask you for your experience on the job advertised and not the story ofnyiur failures? Your experiences are your best teacher and not your failures. You learn from both
Exactly, they are after your experience because they want to see if you are capable, it is from your experience you would be able to handle various issues that might arise and what we fail to understand is that success or failure are part of our experience.

Failure happens to be the best teacher because it makes you learn things the very hard way. You can learn things through experience but the mode of learning is slow
I do not agree with you on this your submissions saying that failure is actually the best teacher because if failure is actually the best teacher then there will be no need for people to learning as running it's a process of one attaining knowledge so that we will not fail.

I do not agree with you on this your submissions saying that failure is actually the best teacher because if failure is actually the best teacher then there will be no need for people to learning as running it's a process of one attaining knowledge so that we will not fail.
That is a good one, thanks for that. Some people seem to be ignorant of reality. Maybe they just want to be different. How many business losers have guested as speaker in a university graduation? Or maybe that it out of context because it is a stupid university to invite such a speaker.

That is a good one, thanks for that. Some people seem to be ignorant of reality. Maybe they just want to be different. How many business losers have guested as speaker in a university graduation? Or maybe that it out of context because it is a stupid university to invite such a speaker.
Well there are some situations where by some successful people actually filled in the past but they were able to surmount such failures and became greater than they were before but what I am saying is that it's not a must that everyone must experience failure before they can become great people who are highly successful in life.

If the speaker that the university are trying to invite for the school is someone that fell into this category of people that I have just talk about it then that person is actually a successful person but he had experienced failure in the past.

Failure is the best teacher. It’s an act of learning the hard way. Lessons are easily learnt and hard to forget. Failures and success makes up experience and with experience you can top any business. Most times I don’t even regard it as failure I regard it as a lesson
I still wonder why you'd consider failure as a teacher. I don't think I'll do something just for the purpose of failing so I can learn from it. Rather I'd do something for experience

Failure definitely teaches one various ways to achieve success, whenever one fails especially in business, you sit up and observe the lapses that caused such failures, you work on the lapses, you restrategize on your marketing and sales, you improve your customer services etc in this manner you will never make the same mistake once again. Lessons learnt.

Failure is actually the best teacher. Once we fail in a particular business, we analyze the factors responsible for the failed business, that helps us plan higher or make corrections

My teachers way back then will say if you don't fail at times then you might not know what it means to succeed even I this two word differs there are some correlation

Failure is a lesson learnt on how to succeed in life or business so when someone fails on something the person will learn from that mistake

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Failure is an experience on it'd own...so its the same thing.
Whenever you experience failure at something, it doesn't mean that's the end of the road for you.
What it means is that you need to learn from the errors and come out right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back