What's new

why is Bizdustry and forums in general so important??

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

Bizdustry is the future**:love::love:

So true yet amusing,lol. There are various ways to earn on the forum as there are multiple options to choose from and earn from them. It is a great opportunity to have a forum like bizdustry.

This very well described your thread, are some of the benefits that are obtained in the forums that is where its importance lies. Personally I love it because I acquire knowledge, clarify doubts and in turn I contribute some of my knowledge to support other members. It is a pleasant experience to enter the forum on a daily basis.

Bizdustry and other forums are very important because their is a form of benefiting in different ways, you benefit from earnings and also intellectually. Since i started with bizdustry,i have learnt so much new stuffs here from different people point of view.

This very well described your thread, are some of the benefits that are obtained in the forums that is where its importance lies. Personally I love it because I acquire knowledge, clarify doubts and in turn I contribute some of my knowledge to support other members. It is a pleasant experience to enter the forum on a daily basis.
The pool of knowledge to learn from is also one factor I consider greatly on this wonder platform. There is virtually no issue that you can't learn from here, if it cant be found in the threads, I'm sure it will be in intellectual talk.

The pool of knowledge to learn from is also one factor I consider greatly on this wonder platform. There is virtually no issue that you can't learn from here, if it cant be found in the threads, I'm sure it will be in intellectual talk.
That's right, besides we must not forget that there is within the forum what you describe "intellectual conversations" where you can also ask any question and expect the knowledge or experience of the members. And as it happened to me once, I was able to talk with a member in private who helped me a lot at the time and so far I have pleasant conversations.

Let this topic be a example to everybody of a excellent, organic thread that provides value to Bizdustry. This is the quality we strive for as we want quality over quantity. There are some great listens listed here!

These the reasons I'm keeping in mind this moment:

1) people lacking knowledge about how to find and manage online tasks, need to be oriented and a financial forum is the best place to find advices
2) financial forums are the best places to find referrals. The majority of my referrals I found through financial forums
3) financial paid to post forums are themselves a PTW task where we earn to write: very good for people who love to write and can earn by sharing ideas, experiences, doubts solving
4) English improving: as the majority of financial forums are English language based as Bizdustry or ForumCoin, for us non-English native speakers it constitutes a way to improve the language as we go on training at least the reading and writing habilities
5) new friendships: some of my new friends I met online while attending financial forums

People join forums for different reasons. For those who want to find out how to run their own forum it's a great place to learn, some just want to earn a few cents to help out with the bills, others are looking to improve their writing skills. For someone like me it is hobby to pass the time and interact with other people and to actually earn at the same time is a bonus.

That's right, besides we must not forget that there is within the forum what you describe "intellectual conversations" where you can also ask any question and expect the knowledge or experience of the members. And as it happened to me once, I was able to talk with a member in private who helped me a lot at the time and so far I have pleasant conversations.
Yeah, although I do not write on the intellectual platform often but I read and learn from other people's posts, I think the intellectual conversation room is a new one right? Because I was not aware of it before.

These the reasons I'm keeping in mind this moment:

1) people lacking knowledge about how to find and manage online tasks, need to be oriented and a financial forum is the best place to find advices
2) financial forums are the best places to find referrals. The majority of my referrals I found through financial forums
3) financial paid to post forums are themselves a PTW task where we earn to write: very good for people who love to write and can earn by sharing ideas, experiences, doubts solving
4) English improving: as the majority of financial forums are English language based as Bizdustry or ForumCoin, for us non-English native speakers it constitutes a way to improve the language as we go on training at least the reading and writing habilities
5) new friendships: some of my new friends I met online while attending financial forums
That's right, 100%, forums are excellent to get referrals; you can post a thread with your referral link in the marketplace and give them few cents for your tasks (I miss this point xD)

Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

I agree with you fully. As for me, the most amusing part is new information is generated every single minute by new members, There is a lot to learn and at the same time earn from it.

Yeah, although I do not write on the intellectual platform often but I read and learn from other people's posts, I think the intellectual conversation room is a new one right? Because I was not aware of it before.
Intellectual chatter has time, but we hardly write there. We focus on other topics and publications and don't devote time to it. However it is good from time to time to stop by and read the publications that are also interesting and helpful to us as all the other topics.

The name is new, but we had this type of section (it had the name of general discussion before few months).

Intellectual chatter has time, but we hardly write there. We focus on other topics and publications and don't devote time to it. However it is good from time to time to stop by and read the publications that are also interesting and helpful to us as all the other topics.
I actually like to devote time to the intellectual talk chat room often because I see real life stories I can learn from all the time so I just go through all the suggestions and advise on different threads.

Bizdustry and platforms that offer forums are places that helps you have a dual experience. The experience can be likened to the one you get through bizdustry. The first is it helps you intellectually and with up to date information and earnings.

I would like to tell you an history about me before joining bizindustry. I'v always heard of crypto currency a lot and those times i have some money to venture into it but i don't know how to do about it till i was introduced to biz... When i joined biz i come to know what crypto is the first place i saw liquidity was biz. Then the boldness to invest came after getting enough info about crypto currency but its too late because i no longer have the find capable to invest into crypto. I used the money for another business which later crashed without even gaining back my capital. Its always a regret that i didn't get to know biz when i have the resources. But All Glory to God that I'm still alive and fighting for a better tomorrow...

I would like to tell you an history about me before joining bizindustry. I'v always heard of crypto currency a lot and those times i have some money to venture into it but i don't know how to do about it till i was introduced to biz... When i joined biz i come to know what crypto is the first place i saw liquidity was biz. Then the boldness to invest came after getting enough info about crypto currency but its too late because i no longer have the find capable to invest into crypto. I used the money for another business which later crashed without even gaining back my capital. Its always a regret that i didn't get to know biz when i have the resources. But All Glory to God that I'm still alive and fighting for a better tomorrow...
No worries, and it's not the end of the world, we're humans after all, and we're learning day after day from our mistakes.
I hope that bizdustry will help you to make your goales^^

Well stated information @anis. Ever since i joined forums, I've learned different ways of making money online and how to manage my small offline business, and avoid unnecessary spending spree. Rather, invest the profit and spend when the need arise with budget.

Let me be clear, use forum to make money. It is the easiest way to make money online. I have posed on lot of forums an earned really well. However, it is also true that I can learn something new by participating on forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back