What's new

why is Bizdustry and forums in general so important??

I am glad that I found this site and I am glad that I stayed here despite the substantial drop in the pay rate. This site is helping me make money online without specialized skills

Forum are gold mie for knowledge, you get a lot of opinion on a particular topic and make your decision base on that, Bizdustry offer that and a lot of people have benefitted from it

This forum is completely incredible. I have gotten so much information on many topics than I have been able to gather on my own. Bizdustry is really a great forum

I agree with each point in this thread. Forums are truly very valuable. You get to learn alot from a variety of active people who have different views from you, different skills and better knowledge in some things that you don't know much about. Moreover, you get to share your knowledge, ideas and skills yourself, hence you experience self actualization and practice to become better. Then you really get solutions by sharing your own problems. And you do all these while earning some extra cash, that is just great.

One of the sites I can attest for it's quality content,this platform have provided many good information that has guide me in taking fruitful path, especially in the crypto platform.

Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

Bizdustry is the future**:love::love:
All what you have said up there is a pure truth. I personally love this forum because apart from earning, you get to learn in diverse ways at the same time.

I strongly agree with you on your points. A side from the fact that we earn little pay from bizdustry, we stand a very good chance to learn more business tips and ideas that could transform our lives. Meeting people on this forum could help trigger social networking.

I am glad that I found this site and I am glad that I stayed here despite the substantial drop in the pay rate. This site is helping me make money online without specialized skills
Nice to hear that from you; we are doing our best to let people make money online and for free.

Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

You said it all about this great forum. In fact I have made money and learnt a lot from this forum. But please I want you to tell me how you come by the name bizdustry. What prompted to choose the name.

Bizdustry is truly everything you have written and to me it is the best site to learn and at the same time make money.

Apart from the obvious fact that we get paid for the activities we generate from our posts and contribution, we also have been learning a lot about things we might not have ever known before

You said it all about this great forum. In fact I have made money and learnt a lot from this forum. But please I want you to tell me how you come by the name bizdustry. What prompted to choose the name.
Hahaha, only @Alexander know this secret xD; by the way, I think in the future, we will make a thread as a story, and we'll talk about how the idea came to create Bizdustry.

I really like every words you put out here in your post, because you said it all in it and I like everything about it if I must comments, truly bizdustry have q great future ahead for we the members and itself I guess.

Hahaha, only @Alexander know this secret xD; by the way, I think in the future, we will make a thread as a story, and we'll talk about how the idea came to create Bizdustry.
The founder who created and started Bizdustry was Steven (@Dot). I purchased it last year around September/October time and since, we've managed to achieve over 250,000 forum posts. Good question!

Bizdustry and other types forums in the cartigory of bizdustry are so very important because they give you the opportunity to learn and read about so many things outside your knowledge to make use of

So true yet amusing,lol. There are various ways to earn on the forum as there are multiple options to choose from and earn from them. It is a great opportunity to have a forum like bizdustry.
Sincerely speaking forums are much better than most social media platforms, I have learnt so much from Bizdustry and other forums I am officially addicted to them

Sincerely speaking forums are much better than most social media platforms, I have learnt so much from Bizdustry and other forums I am officially addicted to them
I don't even think I have learnt that much from my Facebook except for celebrity gossips,lol. That's one of the reasons I like platforms like this, there's a high probability there's a thread relating to what you want.

Through Bizdustry I've learned many ways to earn online, at same time earn some incentive being active. Bizdustry is the only forum I'm into.

I have learnt and I keep learning from forums. I am able to also earn some money while getting informed of how to invest and being wary of various scàm platforms and methods.

Bizdustry and other forums in general are so important because we use the avenue to meet new people, share different ideas and suggestion, assist each other by solving problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back