What's new

why is Bizdustry and forums in general so important??

Let me be clear, use forum to make money. It is the easiest way to make money online. I have posed on lot of forums an earned really well. However, it is also true that I can learn something new by participating on forum.
Yeah, forum tasks is just fine, and easy to make some penny online than most of the earning sites. What i really love about forums, is the fact you earn money while you're learning about how to make money and other productive things of life.

The only problem I have is every Tom, Dick, and Harry start acting like a pro and starts giving advice on almost any topic. For example, someone who has $5-$10 worth of cryptos start acting as crypto investor.

The only problem I have is every Tom, Dick, and Harry start acting like a pro and starts giving advice on almost any topic. For example, someone who has $5-$10 worth of cryptos start acting as crypto investor.
Lol, someone with minimal amount of $5-$10 shouldn't just start acting like a crypto investor. Cos the money at hand isn't even up to the level to drive huge profit through Cryptocurrency investment

Someone with $5-$10 crypto asset is not a crypto investor, a person who never have had a website talks about website management. Things like these are common in the forum discussion. Therefore, in most cases, I don't find forum discussion useful.

This should be the number one motivation of joining forums to gain a lot of knowledge and strategies to help you scale up on a business then you will score.But it can really be demotivating to keep encountering same topics on various forums and posting so much content which can be more like programming you which can not be so good for your mental wellness.Its best you choose two three forums to be active on then focus on your business growth.

Someone with $5-$10 crypto asset is not a crypto investor, a person who never have had a website talks about website management. Things like these are common in the forum discussion. Therefore, in most cases, I don't find forum discussion useful.
You're right somewhat. I don't see why someone with such low amount of money will claim to be a crypto investor. Such kind of money can't earn one a living if its just the capital start up of the investment. Unless he or she save the funds in one coin for 5-10 years, their about, before they can earn any reasonable amount of money through Cryptocurrency.

What do you mean by this post xD I think that this last is off-topic. Or what did you mean!

I actually like to devote time to the intellectual talk chat room often because I see real life stories I can learn from all the time so I just go through all the suggestions and advise on different threads.
It is totally true, I also love to have conversations with other members, from their experience I learn and try to improve. Many times they come with very good advice, it is up to us to take it into account or ignore it. The forum is the best I have seen in terms of interaction and learning about multiple topics.

It is totally true, I also love to have conversations with other members, from their experience I learn and try to improve. Many times they come with very good advice, it is up to us to take it into account or ignore it. The forum is the best I have seen in terms of interaction and learning about multiple topics.
Honestly, advise may come from anywhere it's important one sees the right advise and follows through with it. This is one of the reason i like bizdustry because we have a platform where we share our views on different subjects.

Honestly, advise may come from anywhere it's important one sees the right advise and follows through with it. This is one of the reason i like bizdustry because we have a platform where we share our views on different subjects.
It is so @Eodine, we must also be observant and analytical, there are many correct tips that are the vast majority, but there are also tips that should not be taken lightly because they can be false and instead of improving with respect to some topic, you can lose the orientation.

It is so @Eodine, we must also be observant and analytical, there are many correct tips that are the vast majority, but there are also tips that should not be taken lightly because they can be false and instead of improving with respect to some topic, you can lose the orientation.
Yeah, true. That is why I normally have some particular persons I can always relate with and know how to communicate with them. For example, I have come to know that you are in managerial line so i can always rely on you for that particular information in that field.

Yeah, true. That is why I normally have some particular persons I can always relate with and know how to communicate with them. For example, I have come to know that you are in managerial line so i can always rely on you for that particular information in that field.
Exactly, that's how we stay connected, I read almost everything in the threads that catch my attention or I think I can give my opinion, from there I take the good stuff and I analyze the members and their skills in different topics. And I really love it because I can observe their progress and my own thanks to the forum.

Okay, that's how i do too. When i find any thread containing lots of intriguing contents i gently read through it to understand everything that it holds in the bag to share with us, such adds priceless values in our lives.

What do you mean by this post xD I think that this last is off-topic. Or what did you mean!
If you check my other posts on this thread, you will understand what I was referring to. I was saying that this platform is a good place to learn, but a lot of people are trying to pretend to be guru on the topics that they actually do not know much.

If you check my other posts on this thread, you will understand what I was referring to. I was saying that this platform is a good place to learn, but a lot of people are trying to pretend to be guru on the topics that they actually do not know much.
Hahaha, that's right with some people. That depends on their personality at last, but I hope we can benefit each other, which's the most important.

Bizdustry is a place where I come to get hints about which crypto currency is worth investing in. I learn so many things here.

Hahaha, that's right with some people. That depends on their personality at last, but I hope we can benefit each other, which's the most important.
Yes, we can benefit from each other. There is always to learn something new from other people. I always go by the statement that "people may be illiterate but they are not ignorant"

Yes, we can benefit from each other. There is always to learn something new from other people. I always go by the statement that "people may be illiterate but they are not ignorant"
No all like them; as you said, if you face a problem or you need information about any domain, just make a thread about it, and our users will help you.

Even though I am active only on a few forums, I have posted in a lot of forums in the past. By posting on forums I have learned so may things and also earned well.

Without a doubt, I am sure that no one is here hasn't benefited from Bizdustry or any other forums. Let's talk a little bit about them^^:

1-Forums are library, treasure; here, you can discuss and deliver information between different people (you find who's more knowledge than you that you will benefit from him, at the same time you will benefit many people for sure).

2-Forums talk about everything (Apps, Crypto news, tutorial to make something, business, good ideas, tricks, reviews of sites, Forex, daily routine), it's like a big family, you will have friends and know about their lifestyle and discover how people live in the world).

3-Forums will give you the chance to pose your problems, issues, and members will help you by the informative and motivating replies, and that's all for free, No not just free, you will gain money for solving your problem, not to lose them like in real life.:ROFLMAO:

4-Forums give you the chance to benefit and get more knowledge and make money online without cheating or depositing, or putting the information on your Credit card.:D

Well, that's only a few words about the treasure that we have. I want to remember everyone about the value of the things that we have.***:)

Bizdustry is the future**:love::love:
Your post is as true as anything. Bizdustry is the best when it's about get paid to write. I love my presence here, earning money while learning. God bless Bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back