What's new

Why Fake Crypto Staking And Crypto Scams Are So Common Nowadays?

People are always looking for an easy way to become very rich and they are willing to take any step without being sure. It's why there are lots of scam programs existing today including cryptocurrency scams.
Unfortunately, retail investors are more susceptible to such scams and what is even more annoying is the fact that it keeps reoccurring and the more newbies get into the markets without adequate knowledge, the more those scammers keep devising ways to scam.

Such scam sites are really common these days. The main reason being that people are looking for easy ways to earn money and scamming people is so easy. There are so many who fall for such scams and the people who create fake crypto staking sites and hyips know this so well.
Yes, many scam websites even around the crypto currency market now, these days it's airdrop that's looking more like scam seeing that airdrops just ask for payment before receiving, most of them

Yeah , cloud mining and also smart contract programs and staking sites develop their own shitcoins which one need to be very careful before investing. Google may not be able to detect all of the shitcoins though it's one of the option to avoid them in future.

It is aways a good idea to invest money into coins that have a good market cap and a good volume. Most of the shitcoins do have have many investors or holders and this is one of the biggest reasons why they always fail.

It is aways a good idea to invest money into coins that have a good market cap and a good volume. Most of the shitcoins do have have many investors or holders and this is one of the biggest reasons why they always fail.
Also the fact that some of the new good altcoins had low volume at the beginning and with time people found it's use-case and started investing on it heavily with lead the coin to be popular with good marketcap. I would also recommend to know the developers of the coin and their work before investing. But it's always better to pick those coins which are already established and have good volume and market cap.

when it comes to crypto many things are involved and the funniest thing amongst all is their new cryptos that keep coming out day after day Time After Time and due to the constant change someone might not fully be aware of which is real and which is of fake crypto coin.

In the past, HYIP sites used to scam people in the name of Forex trading and stock trading. However, now they are also trying to defraud people in the name of crypto staking and crypto mining. I really do not know when these scams will come to an end.

I have been a big victim to HYIP forex trading scam twice and that was the last time I called it for my involvement in anything called HYIP that's related to forex trading.

Scammers and fraudsters have discovered that people are now interested in benefiting from cryptocurrency staking and thus they are using it to make money
The things that they are always going to be scammers can fraudsters in the cryptocurrency taking business and that is why for people to avoid any form of scammers and fraudsters they will have to take job in two currencies only on recognise cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

I have been a big victim to HYIP forex trading scam twice and that was the last time I called it for my involvement in anything called HYIP that's related to forex trading.

I have always beleive that cryptocurrency trading is far much better option than investing in HYIP ponzi schemes. At least you do not risk your money that much even when the price of coins fluctuate. People must avoid HYIPs if they do not want to lose money.

I am very sure and also certain that it is only the newbies that are just coming into contact with making money discusions online that can fall for these high yield investment programs tricks and schemes. Don't have any dealings with them if you want your funds to remain yours

I have always beleive that cryptocurrency trading is far much better option than investing in HYIP ponzi schemes. At least you do not risk your money that much even when the price of coins fluctuate. People must avoid HYIPs if they do not want to lose money.

Seriously, Ponzi scheme is the last thing that I will invest my money in from my past experiences on it which never really paid me, although there are some people that get lucky when they invest in Ponzi scheme and make profit before it crashes.

The answer to your question isn't far fetched - greed. Humans of this century want to make it as quickly as possible in the shortest time as well. The scammers would just keep preying on this and rip people off their hard earned currencies

Cryptocurrency is the next money making wave on the internet and the scammers understand people will want to invest in them. Therefore, lost of fraudulent cryptocurrency programs are springing up.

That is happening because crypto has become a good way to make money if you understand how it works. Whenever there is a rush, people will prefer to take such advantage by creating get rich quick systems so as to prey on the greedy ones and newbies. As regards crypto staking, you need to be sure that the platform/exchange is legit via reviews and payment proofs. People fall for HYIPs because of the large percentage promised and greed but the aim is to disappear with all the funds as time goes on.

Seriously, Ponzi scheme is the last thing that I will invest my money in from my past experiences on it which never really paid me, although there are some people that get lucky when they invest in Ponzi scheme and make profit before it crashes.

There was a time when I became so desperate that I had no other choice or option but to invest my money into ponzi scheme and I lost all I had. Crypto investments are much better as compared to ponzi schemes.

There was a time when I became so desperate that I had no other choice or option but to invest my money into ponzi scheme and I lost all I had. Crypto investments are much better as compared to ponzi schemes.
Yeah, it's the desperation and greed to make huge money with little or no stress that pushes most people into ponzi. It taught me and so many people good lesson about ponzi schemes.

This is mostly rampant with the new upcoming coin most especially cryptocurrency that do not really have a reasonable value with higher circulating supply, search cryptocurrency is not the best for long-term investment
, It is only suitable for taking of quick profit if you know how to trade.

A lot of criminals are out there hungry looking for someone they're going to steal from and also a lot of people are too greedy to believe that everything that they see online when it comes to investment is legit because of the profits that have been promised.

A lot of people are not ready to seat down and learn the ropes of how this business works and in most cases they are always on the lookout for easy money which is not anywhere

Cryptocurrencies frauds are actually typical thses times due to the interest that cryptocurrency is actually receiving from individuals is actually frustrating as well as lots of people desires to create cash along with little bit of to no initiatives.

Most of the cryptocurrency staking sites could be pyramid schemes. I do not know but even many reputable sites were accused of scam when it comes to staking cryptocurrencies. You must be careful about where you invest money.

I think all these scam crypto are now popular because almost everyone is interested in crypto these days, they feel crypto is the next big thing and as a result, scammers have seen it as an opportunity to scam people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back