What's new

Why Fake Crypto Staking And Crypto Scams Are So Common Nowadays?

Since interest on cryptocurrency has greatly increased and a lot of people are investing on cryptocurrency, some bad people are trying to cash on this by creating fake cryptocurrencies

Woah! Getting scammed and losing $100 is really saddening. $100 is a big amount. I also lost around $28 in the year 2020. I made small investements in mamny HYIPs and despite diversifying my money, I got scammed by all of the HYIPs. I was scammed by four or five HYIPs, I think.
There is no small money once it is lost to scammer. That us a very long time. And I have even forgotten it if not for this thread that made me to remember it. That us the highest I got scammed for. I was also scammed for buying some scrip form someone

This is mainly because almost everybody are into and some sees it as a means to make illegal money from their fraudulent activities

There is no small money once it is lost to scammer. That us a very long time. And I have even forgotten it if not for this thread that made me to remember it. That us the highest I got scammed for. I was also scammed for buying some scrip form someone

Other than HYIP sites, I was also scammed by a Paid to click site but the amount I lost to that scam was just too small. It was maybe some cents and I cannot even remember the amount correctly. Crypto scams are becoming more and more common. Before crypto was invested, these HYIPs used to scam people by claiming that they invest capital in stock market and they also invest user funds into forex trading platforms. This was all a big lie.

There are so many scammers creating fake people do currencies trying to scam a lot of people. It is very important for you to make research before you venture into any project or invest.

Cryptocurrency scam sites are prevalent because it is the in thing now and because of how the news of it has spread that it is very lucrative. So the fear of missing out has made so many people to fall for it.

A very simple explanation for this fake and scam cryptocurrency platform being in existence is because there seem to be a market for their victims that's why. So they will continue to flood the cyber soce for as long these novices are available

Greediness is the cause of people who make fake crypto.. In human life, one just has to control himself or herself from loving something a lot because it can lead you to injuring others before getting it.

Greediness is the cause of people who make fake crypto.. In human life, one just has to control himself or herself from loving something a lot because it can lead you to injuring others before getting it.

Since there are too many scams involving crypto, I would always remain cautious when it comes to investing money. No one shoul;d ever invest more than what they can actually afford to lose and this has been the number.1 rule when it comes to investing money online.

Because the rate of unemployment is going even higher and a lot of youths are simply too lazy to find something legitimate to do. Cryptocurrencies are the trending things now and due to the sudden rise in Bitcoin, people are becoming more interested in it hence make them more volatile.

I
This is mainly because almost everybody are into and some sees it as a means to make illegal money from their fraudulent activities
I don't agree!!! Staking on legit exchanges or wallet as nothing to do with scam, it is only when an investor stake in an unknown wallet where he can get scammed.

Most of these scammers even appear like they are legit, they waste your time and effort plus resources then ask you to invest a certain amount of money before getting paid. As for me any website that promise to pay double my investment in just a few hours is a scam.

Because the rate of unemployment is going even higher and a lot of youths are simply too lazy to find something legitimate to do. Cryptocurrencies are the trending things now and due to the sudden rise in Bitcoin, people are becoming more interested in it hence make them more volatile.

The problem is that not everyone have enough money to invest in cryptocurrencies. Unemployed people are most likely to have insufficient funds to invest in crypto because they do not have a job. I think only investors who have a good amount of money invest in crypto.

You are very correct by pointing out that there are fake platforms being created these days pretending to be genuine when they are not. I have come across so many of such platforms too. That is why we have to be extra careful on the cryptocurrency earning platforms we join to avoid losing our hard earned money. That is my take.

Cryptocurrency has been proved to be a real money making opportunity for many people and many investors. There are many people who have earned good money already. However, I have also noticed that there are many people who create fake crypto staking platforms and try to entice people into their ponzi schemes. For example, there are many HYIPs that try to cheat people. These HYIPs portray themselves as a legit staking opportunity but in reality they are scams. Why do you think they are so common nowadays?
many fake things are very common nowadays ,everyone is looking for a possible way to make money ,some people have the idea to make money ,but they use there ideas to fake and scam people all around.

They're so common because the average man wants to make quick money as crypto trade has gained its popularity and those behind the mask are aware of this logic, they use it to exploit the vulnerable man.

Staking of cryptocurrency should only be done with trusting staking platform like cake swap and bake swap, doing it in other platform might expose you to risks of losing your cryptocurrency during that period.

Right from ages things that has to do with money,and it involve business usually have fraudulent and geniuene people, because it involve money

many fake things are very common nowadays ,everyone is looking for a possible way to make money ,some people have the idea to make money ,but they use there ideas to fake and scam people all around.

I think people also used to look for many crypto staking platforms during the pandemic in order to make money and deal with financial losses. This is also one of the biggest reasons why scammers took advantage of people during the pandemic. However, scamming is not limited to pandemic and many people are still being scammed now.

Ye
I think people also used to look for many crypto staking platforms during the pandemic in order to make money and deal with financial losses. This is also one of the biggest reasons why scammers took advantage of people during the pandemic. However, scamming is not limited to pandemic and many people are still being scammed now.
Yes that's true scamming has become something big in the society many people sees that as a way to gain income,but you have to be very careful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back