What's new

Why Fake Crypto Staking And Crypto Scams Are So Common Nowadays?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency has been proved to be a real money making opportunity for many people and many investors. There are many people who have earned good money already. However, I have also noticed that there are many people who create fake crypto staking platforms and try to entice people into their ponzi schemes. For example, there are many HYIPs that try to cheat people. These HYIPs portray themselves as a legit staking opportunity but in reality they are scams. Why do you think they are so common nowadays?

Such scam sites are really common these days. The main reason being that people are looking for easy ways to earn money and scamming people is so easy. There are so many who fall for such scams and the people who create fake crypto staking sites and hyips know this so well.

All these scams PLATFORM and hyps are coming up just because of the fact that a lot of people wants to make huge amount of money without working for it and that is why people are falling for them

I think people have concluded that online is the best place to earn a lot of money quickly. As a result, they invest in what they know nothing little about. Before I join any platform to invest, I make some research.

Cryptocurrency has been proved to be a real money making opportunity for many people and many investors. There are many people who have earned good money already. However, I have also noticed that there are many people who create fake crypto staking platforms and try to entice people into their ponzi schemes. For example, there are many HYIPs that try to cheat people. These HYIPs portray themselves as a legit staking opportunity but in reality they are scams. Why do you think they are so common nowadays?
Why would anyone seek to stake their coins outside of reputable exchanges is beyond me. There are genuine platforms such as binance where you can stake and still earn decent apr.

A lot of people are not ready to seat down and learn the ropes of how this business works and in most cases they are always on the lookout for easy money which is not anywhere

Cryptocurrencies scams are very common thses days because of the attention that cryptocurrency is getting from people is overwhelming and many people wants to make money with little to no efforts.

These scammers are always aware of what is trending in the cryptocurrencies space and they would also try to use these trends to scam People.

when it comes to crypto many things are involved and the funniest thing amongst all is their new cryptos that keep coming out day after day Time After Time and due to the constant change someone might not fully be aware of which is real and which is of fake crypto coin.

Yeah, because people have heard about the rise of crypto here and there and most people are not easily enticed by other investment but this scammers realised they need to up their game and here we are still among us.

Some people see the potential of cryptocurrency assets but they are not ready to put in works you don't have to have them. the result is to scan the other people of their own and cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

I believe they are so common mainly because we are now in a generation that deals with crypto currency so they feel people would fall for their tricks easily once they see it is crypto related

Why would anyone seek to stake their coins outside of reputable exchanges is beyond me. There are genuine platforms such as binance where you can stake and still earn decent apr.

Well, maybe because Binance does not allow its users to stake some coins? I am not sure how Binance works. Does Binance allow us to stake coins such as Cardano and Polkadot? Have you also heard about Bittrex? Is it legit? Bittrex has a very poor rating on Trust Pilot, so is it a scam?

Well, maybe because Binance does not allow its users to stake some coins? I am not sure how Binance works. Does Binance allow us to stake coins such as Cardano and Polkadot? Have you also heard about Bittrex? Is it legit? Bittrex has a very poor rating on Trust Pilot, so is it a scam?
I have heard of Bittrex but never used the platform before. About staking on Binance, you can find the different coins available for staking and the apy there under Binance earn.

Most people who fall victim to these kinda frauds are greedy people,my advice is if you don't want to get scammed stay away from "too good to be true" deals and crypto/money doublers. Over the years they've become smarter but if you are not greedy you won't fall victim

I have heard of Bittrex but never used the platform before. About staking on Binance, you can find the different coins available for staking and the apy there under Binance earn.

I do have an account with Binance; however, I do not use it. You would be surprised to know that many people have also left negative reviews regarding Binance on trust Pilot and they are claiming that Binance has blocked their funds. I am really not sure about Bittrex but they do offer good staking rates for crypto.

Scammers and fraudsters have discovered that people are now interested in benefiting from cryptocurrency staking and thus they are using it to make money

There are many fake crypto currency nowadays because of the growth and the popularity of the crypto currency and the interest people have about it and this may be the reason.

There are many fake crypto currency nowadays because of the growth and the popularity of the crypto currency and the interest people have about it and this may be the reason.

In the past, HYIP sites used to scam people in the name of Forex trading and stock trading. However, now they are also trying to defraud people in the name of crypto staking and crypto mining. I really do not know when these scams will come to an end.

Cryptocurrencies frauds are actually typical thses times due to the interest that cryptocurrency is actually receiving from individuals is actually frustrating as well as lots of people desires to create cash along with little bit of to no initiatives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back