What's new

Why Fake Crypto Staking And Crypto Scams Are So Common Nowadays?

Ye

Yes that's true scamming has become something big in the society many people sees that as a way to gain income,but you have to be very careful

Well, I have noticed that many fake staking and cloud mining sites are created almost daily and hundreds of them are created every month. During the mid 2000s, I would have never imagined that such kind of sites would ever be created! Just imagine how much people will lose to hese kind of scams!

Well, I have noticed that many fake staking and cloud mining sites are created almost daily and hundreds of them are created every month. During the mid 2000s, I would have never imagined that such kind of sites would ever be created! Just imagine how much people will lose to hese kind of scams!
that's just it , it seems like you are reading my mind , many fake staking and cloud mining sites are been created daily just to scam people , I hardly differentiate between the fake and the real ones because of the number of fake sites.

Also there are so many scam coins especially on the smart chain network and the Tron network. I later found out that it is more costly to build a coin on the ethereum network and similar ones, so the fake ones prefer building their coins on the cheap networks

A greater percentage of the world is now turning into crypto currency and so there areany people who are yet to gain more knowledge about crypto, so these fake coins are being created by some scammers to lure the uneducated crypto enthusiast into their trap

Cryptocurrency has been proved to be a real money making opportunity for many people and many investors. There are many people who have earned good money already. However, I have also noticed that there are many people who create fake crypto staking platforms and try to entice people into their ponzi schemes. For example, there are many HYIPs that try to cheat people. These HYIPs portray themselves as a legit staking opportunity but in reality they are scams. Why do you think they are so common nowadays?
The thing is that there are a lot of unemployment in most countries of the world so this kind of challenges in the society drive most unemployed youth into considering online fraud and this is the reason why there are a lot of scams online.

A greater percentage of the world is now turning into crypto currency and so there areany people who are yet to gain more knowledge about crypto, so these fake coins are being created by some scammers to lure the uneducated crypto enthusiast into their trap
Fake or shitcoins will always be there , but one should consider thinking twice before making an investment in the new coin to avoid scam. With the topic of crypto reaching corners of the world , the number of uneducated crypto enthusiast is also more.

Fake or shitcoins will always be there , but one should consider thinking twice before making an investment in the new coin to avoid scam. With the topic of crypto reaching corners of the world , the number of uneducated crypto enthusiast is also more.

There are many kinds of crypto coins that actually fluctuated in value. I have googled them and I saw that they are low market cap coins that have no value at all. They will also not rise in the future as well. It is always a better idea to trade in coins that have a good market cap.

Cryptocurrency has been proved to be a real money making opportunity for many people and many investors. There are many people who have earned good money already. However, I have also noticed that there are many people who create fake crypto staking platforms and try to entice people into their ponzi schemes. For example, there are many HYIPs that try to cheat people. These HYIPs portray themselves as a legit staking opportunity but in reality they are scams. Why do you think they are so common nowadays?
Most people do not know that the only genuine staking platform are those platforms like binance and comfort that are well recognised cryptocurrency exchange platforms any other platform that will tell you to stake there is definitely a fake platform.

Scammers are increasingly using cryptocurrency schemes to mislead consumers into transferring money. And they appear in a variety of ways. Scammers would use any narrative to get you to invest money, therefore we must think critically.

I think the reason why we have so many fake cryptocurrencies platforms this day is because of the environment we are living in and the reason why I said this is because of peer group pressure and everyone wants to make money on a fast lane.

I think the best way to avoid such kind of coins is to learn and investigate the history of such coins before you buy them. You must also avoid platforms that offer you to invest in tokens that are not so much popular. There are many cloud mining sites that offer such kind of tokens.
Post automatically merged:

Scammers are increasingly using cryptocurrency schemes to mislead consumers into transferring money. And they appear in a variety of ways. Scammers would use any narrative to get you to invest money, therefore we must think critically.

Well, this is a reality. Cryptocurrencies are one of the main things that scammers love. They use it because the transactions are irreversible and it is quite difficult to trace down the transaction. On the other hand, there are many "crypto projects" that create tokens that have no value at all. people invest in such kinds of tokens and lose money eventually.

Last edited:
Scammers are much these days because everyone wants an easy way out to make money...so people fall victim of such scam when the requirements are enticing n easy.

I think the best way to avoid such kind of coins is to learn and investigate the history of such coins before you buy them. You must also avoid platforms that offer you to invest in tokens that are not so much popular. There are many cloud mining sites that offer such kind of tokens.
Post automatically merged:

Well, this is a reality. Cryptocurrencies are one of the main things that scammers love. They use it because the transactions are irreversible and it is quite difficult to trace down the transaction. On the other hand, there are many "crypto projects" that create tokens that have no value at all. people invest in such kinds of tokens and lose money eventually.
That's true most of these shitcoins try to copy other coin projects strategies and use case due to which some people blindly believe and then face the consequences later on.

It's now common to see that anytime something new comes out and it turns out to be legit, selfish and self centered people immediately want to create a make do and scan people. We should be vigilant before putting money in any site

That's true most of these shitcoins try to copy other coin projects strategies and use case due to which some people blindly believe and then face the consequences later on.

This is one of the biggest reasons why it is always a good idea to avoid coins with low market cap and low popularity, as I recommend people to avoid them. There are many online projects that have created their own coins and they encourage people to buy it. People who buy such coins end up suffering.

These scammers are always aware of what is trending in the cryptocurrencies space and they would also try to use these trends to scam People.
That is the more reason one need to be very careful in the type of investment they are going into,especially when it comes has to do with the issue of cryptocurency,because a lot of persons are aware that crypto is the trend.

I also believe that most of these low-value coins were probably started by cloud mining projects and many other kind of businesses that were aimed to cheat people or scam the investors. I just checked the list of some shitcoins on Google and it seems that most of them are totally unheard of.

I also believe that most of these low-value coins were probably started by cloud mining projects and many other kind of businesses that were aimed to cheat people or scam the investors. I just checked the list of some shitcoins on Google and it seems that most of them are totally unheard of.
Yeah , cloud mining and also smart contract programs and staking sites develop their own shitcoins which one need to be very careful before investing. Google may not be able to detect all of the shitcoins though it's one of the option to avoid them in future.

True, scammers are always looking for opportunities to exploit people, with the crypto boom, seems like a ripe avenue to take money from unsuspecting people.

People are always looking for an easy way to become very rich and they are willing to take any step without being sure. It's why there are lots of scam programs existing today including cryptocurrency scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back