What's new

Why do we need to consider work over happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm money is essential for your day to day living and without it life can be very inconvenient and unpleasant that's why many people may not be happy with their jobs but will stick to it because of the pay.
This is a question I want to open up. Why most of our life we need to work than to enjoy a simple living? If you are the one person hearing it. What is your opinion about it? can you give me a definite answer? This is very important to each one of us. According to Steve Jobs. He is not happy with the way his life turns out. His wealth cannot buy happiness. Yes, you can buy it but it's only temporary.

I am not ready to sacrifice my happiness for a job I am doing. if I engage in a what does does not bring me happiness, I am doing it on temporary basis just to raise some fund for myself. I'll continue to do the job that brings me happiness even if I'm not realising a lot of money from it.

I think we need to consider that because when there is more money and work hapiness would Be present in that person life

Yes is good to consider work as happiness because when you have a good work you will be very happy, also to live a comfortable life.

Honestly balancing both can be challenging because sometimes you might not like what you do, you only do it because it pays the bills. So at every opportunity one has It is Better to get something or do something that makes you feel happy.

I don't think we should consider work over hapiness. Wealth cannot buy hapiness for real and so we should make it habit to prioritize our hapiness. In fact when you are happy, you work better and get better results. So sometimes if it means taking a break from work to work on our happiness, then there is nothing wrong there at all.

This all depend on individual perspective I prefer happiness over work but most people will say that in the work and earn money it brings happiness but to me most times money sometimes no happiness.

We need to consider work over happiness because the two works together , if you work hard and you are successful, happiness will come freely but if you are just happy without working, how will you survive.

You might choose to say you want to be happy, but you cannot meet your personal or family demands or needs. You most definitely cannot be a happy person that way

So much is written about workplace satisfaction, but few people know how to achieve it, according to Gallup statistics showing that 85 percent of workers are disengaged. Given that the average person spends 90,000 hours at work over the course of their lives, it's important to find out how to feel better about the time you spend working. However, there is a catch:

In this current situation that I am in right now, I think working will be the only thing that will give me happiness because I don't have a job right now so to me my happiness would be working at somewhere that is good.

Sometimes people are subjected to work thick and thin even under slavery to work in order to survive. Those who are under despair working to survive aren't happy at all.

Funny you, enjoying simple life without money is not necessary that is why people are trying to make sure that they have the financial stability before they can start enjoying, without money everything is just useless.

Enjoy a simple living cannot feed you but work can and thats the reality. That doesnt mean that youre working for almost of your life, you will not able to live you want. Learn how to balance the two. To be able to get a life you want, work for it. Money cant buy happiness its true, but it can provide the life you wish for and for your loved ones.

Since no man is an Ireland, we need to do something for ourself to be happy with the people that interacts with is on a daily basis. You can't be happy if you don't have any money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back