What's new

Do you think it is okay to sacrifice your mental health or your happiness for your job?

linux.poet

Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
On a temporary basis only, I would think. Otherwise the depression would take me out.

This is a subcategory of "is it okay to sacrifice your mental health or happiness for the benefit of others?". I would try to work out the mental health situation with the person I'm dealing with, because in order to do writing or art I need to be emotionally healthy and strong. But perhaps you have a different line of work where this has less negative effects. What do you think?

Seriously speaking, I value my mental health more than money as that is the only way that I can be able to handle roles at the office pretty enough. What I always try to do is to ensure that I focus more on getting it right with picking a job that gives me peace of mind. Any other thing that is attached is a bonus.

Money is important for me but more than money, happiness is important. In the past, I have left my job despite being paid well because I was no more happy with the job. If you work in a job where you are not happy, you are harming your mental health.

Money is important for me but more than money, happiness is important. In the past, I have left my job despite being paid well because I was no more happy with the job. If you work in a job where you are not happy, you are harming your mental health.

Happiness is everything to me. I can't be able to function in an environment where I am not happy no matter the amount of money that they are paying me. It is crazy and unacceptable to be in such situation where I don't feel happy and excited about going to work daily.

Health aspect of my life is very important than anything. As far as there life in your biological system, there is always a way to make money.

So I don't joke with my health. I do set limits for everything, be it for money, joy or whatever. So if what am doing is affecting my health, there is absolutely a limit for such.

What is the purpose of life? Isn't it to leave a happy life? You make money so that you can live a comfortable life, you get into a relationship because you want to live happily ever after. So, why should you compromise your mental health for the sake of a job? You can make money but once your mental health deteriorates, you might not be able to recover form it properly.

It is going to be complete madness for someone to sacrifice his mental health and happiness simply because of a job. What is the essence of working and making money when your health have been compromised and you are not happy with your life?

This is something anyone who is smart and understand the essence of living is never going to be willing to do to himself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back