What's new

Why do we need to consider work over happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldlorenzo01

DONT LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU CANNOT LOOK TO YOURSELF!
500 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a question I want to open up. Why most of our life we need to work than to enjoy a simple living? If you are the one person hearing it. What is your opinion about it? can you give me a definite answer? This is very important to each one of us. According to Steve Jobs. He is not happy with the way his life turns out. His wealth cannot buy happiness. Yes, you can buy it but it's only temporary.

Enjoy a simple living cannot feed you but work can and thats the reality. That doesnt mean that youre working for almost of your life, you will not able to live you want. Learn how to balance the two. To be able to get a life you want, work for it. Money cant buy happiness its true, but it can provide the life you wish for and for your loved ones.

We work just to because happy and get our life peaceful. But with out we can't get money so the happiness. But we also care of our family's happiness too. So this all are related to each other. So this question is not valid at all. There are some needs like food, family and other things these all things lead to a happiness by just earnings, and earning is all about Work.

What ever you do in life, you must always consider or priorities your happiness.if you wants to enjoy your work, families and life in general you must make sure it is what makes you happy, working with out happiness will not make life and work interesting for you.happiness is the key to life.
Post automatically merged:

What ever you do in life, you must always consider or priorities your happiness.if you wants to enjoy your work, families and life in general you must make sure it is what makes you happy, working with out happiness will not make life and work interesting for you.happiness is the key to life.

You should never consider work over happiness, because their are many things attached to unhappiness, even if you work hard and you are rich and you are without happiness, you won't enjoy your money, and what's the essence of working without enjoying your hard earned money.

in choosing any work of your choice,you have to always be considerate of your happiness,try choosing a profession that you chose wholeheartedly and not the one that you were forced into because it is the happiness that you derive that will make the success achievable

Humans were created to work and be productive. The dissatisfaction comes when you feel you are not getting enough for your efforts or you just don't like the job. I don't think work and happiness can be separated because we need both of them. You just need to find a balance between what you like doing and it ability to provide for your basic needs.

Yes most people engage themselves working and working and forgetting about making themselves happy, it's a common thing among we humans all in the name of we want to secure a better future for our families and not have to suffer. But we forget that once we die during that process all those struggles becomes useless. My dad use to tell me that I shouldn't let my work to determine my happiness, if I have the chance to be happy I shouldn't waste time not to take it. Most of our work has taking op our time that we end up going to work in the morning and getting home late at night and the next thing is to go to bed because we have to wake up early the next day to go to work. 80% of people in the world go through this everyday, so be ayse of this our work becomes the most important thing to us while we neglect our happiness. My advice is take your time to enjoy yourself and live life to it fullest, if you die today the work continues immediately so why deprive yourself of happiness then.

Learn how to balance the two. To be able to get a life you want, work for it. Money cant buy happiness its true, but it can provide the life you wish for and for your loved ones. My advice is take your time to enjoy yourself and live life to it fullest.

• Time frame. Baumeister found that while happiness relates directly to the here and now, meaning “seems to come from assembling past, present, and future into some kind of coherent story.” In Jon’s case, although becoming a chief executive may have brought immediate happiness, he was willing to forgo that quick hit of endorphins in order to seek something that reflected his bigger-picture and long-term values.
  • Social life. Connections to others is important for both happiness and meaning, but the character of those connections informs the type of fulfillment they give you. Baumeister found that helping to other people leads to meaning, while having others help you leads to happiness. Jon’s desire to use his skills to help others predisposed him seek that type of role.
  • Challenges. Stress, strife, and struggles reduce happiness, “but they seem to be part and parcel of a highly meaningful life,” according to Baumeister. Jon was willing to take the more difficult route of figuring out an alternative to the CEO job in order to increase his chances of finding meaning at work.
  • Personal identity. An important source of meaning is actions or activities that “express the self.” But they are “mostly irrelevant” where happiness is concerned. Jon’s pull toward a different type of job was an expression of what had become most important to him.

This is a question I want to open up. Why most of our life we need to work than to enjoy a simple living? If you are the one person hearing it. What is your opinion about it? can you give me a definite answer? This is very important to each one of us. According to Steve Jobs. He is not happy with the way his life turns out. His wealth cannot buy happiness. Yes, you can buy it but it's only temporary.
In my opinion I don't think one should consider work over happiness because your happiness in all you do. Why would you do what cause you pains and sorry? Rather your work or business should earn you happiness for you to be able to do well in that business.

In my perspective, happiness and work are moving together because if you do not love the work you are doing you will not get happiness of it. Then, if you are not get a good results from your work you won't be happy. Though, there are many things that can make get happiness but out of 100% of what can get you happiness I can say money has 80%, now tell when you do not work how will you get money?.

We don't need to consider our work over our happiness in life. I will Never consider my work over my happiness for any reason. If I'm not happy in what I do that I call work, then I'll be affecting people negatively around me. Not good at all.

Considering work over one's happiness is a bad decision to take. Truly, one can get wealthy but how long can one manage his wealth without being happy. Happiness is the only thing that can sustain you when work seems to be upside down. Happiness over everything as you need to be happy to be productive in your work

What is the essence of work or life when there is no happiness, happiness comes from within nobody will make you happy but people can work for you,in anything you do always find happiness for yourself and people around you.

When people are in a good mood on a given day, they're more likely to have creative ideas that day, as well as the next day, even if we take into account their mood that next day. If your productivity depends on being able to come up with new ideas, you need to be happy at work.

The resources we humans actually crave for should not be a substitute for any thing that will jeopadise our well being.because human satisfaction and craving are temporal and we will keep craving for more,and this will affect our well being and paece.This satisfaction shoul'nt be above our individual happiness.

Let's tell ourselves the truth happiness does not pay the bills works does. It is necessary to find happiness while doing your job be your own happiness.

It is not a joke or fallacy when I tell people that i can't trade my happiness for anything, they usually feel it is not worth it but it is my life I value it more than my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back