What's new

Why do people use Telegram so much?

I personally only use Telegram to see news or information from platforms where I work online, I think Telegram is a good social network for networking and business, and I think that's why so many people use it, unlike WhatsApp, telegram is more complete from my point of view, that's why more and more people are using it, but you have to be careful, there are also a very large number of scams on Telegram.

I personally only use Telegram to see news or information from platforms where I work online, I think Telegram is a good social network for networking and business, and I think that's why so many people use it, unlike WhatsApp, telegram is more complete from my point of view, that's why more and more people are using it, but you have to be careful, there are also a very large number of scams on Telegram.
I started using telegram, when most of ther airdrops required to follow the project on telegram. However, later I started using it for personal and business communication. I find telegram way better than whatsapp or viber. Yes, you might see a lot of scams, especial;ly scams related to crypto, however, you need to do research before jumping into the band wagan.

I started using telegram, when most of ther airdrops required to follow the project on telegram. However, later I started using it for personal and business communication. I find telegram way better than whatsapp or viber. Yes, you might see a lot of scams, especial;ly scams related to crypto, however, you need to do research before jumping into the band wagan.
Exactly, if you want to be aware of profit opportunities, Telegram is one of the best platforms for it, scams abound there, but it is normal when there are so many people on the same platform looking for profit opportunities, so you have to be careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back