What's new

Why do many people obsess over bitcoin?

bitcoin's is the best and the most profitable cryptocurrency for people to invest in and also I think people believe more in bitcoins than other cryptocurrency, that is why the price of bitcoins have gone to the extent it is now.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Considering the fact that it is the number one cryptocurrency in terms or origin and market Capitalization , it is normal for people to like it above other coins .

The thing is that bitcoin very much rules the market and its price so much influence the movements of other currencies making it a close watch.

It's obvious that bitcoin investment is a good business if you have the knowledge. The profit making in bitcoin attract people to love investing in it. Bitcoin can be a way to get rich quickly.

Most of the bitcoin critics are from the government. They never wanted the projects to survive because it's the only power the people have to exercise autonomy over money. Since bitcoin can't be controlled by the government.

Bitcoins is the most successful cryptocurrency, it is understandable if a lot of people are obsess with it. Bitcoin is the most trusted among all other cryptocurrencies because of the profits one can make from holding it.

It is not surprising to me that lots of people are obsessed about bitcoin because it is the first and the strength to all other cryptocurrencies in the market.

People are obsessed with the use of bitcoins because it is a new smart way through which people can make money and it does not require much of physical energy

Bitcoin currently is the coin that was first made in the crypto space. It is also the lost valuable so a lot in the market depends on how the market of bitcoin is going on.

So many People are obsessed about this instrument called the Bitcoin because it is the game changer among the cryptocurrency at the moment. They want their cut of the pie this coin I offering it's investors you know

Just today, Bitcoin increased over 13% in the last 24hours, that means if you had$100 in Bitcoin this morning, by now you'll be having an extra $13, why won't people not want to be fixed with this?

Bitcoin as we all know is the flagship of the cryptocurency business trading,a lot of persons have really want to go into the bicoin trading because of the high rate its value keep increasing and the returns on investment in a short time.

I think because it's the mother of all Cryptocurrencies and if it happens to go down, it will surely bounce back, unlike other Cryptocurrency that might probably go extinct.

Many people are obsessed over Bitcoin because they feel it is something that is always been talked about and also the potential inhas to also make them money

Why people obsessed cryptocurrency because them know that cryptocurrency popular, and price of bitcoin is increasing every time that is why.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
crypto currency is not a business but a currency. We can only make more profits form it if we invest in the currency. And when we want to invest in crypto currency, we will need the right information on when to invest and when to cash out.

Bitcoin has been a game changer for so many people and their testimonies makes it even more obvious that people tend to want to get bite of it themselves too

I think Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency before any other , and Bitcoin rapidly increase than some of this coins

Bitcoin is a good money maker for the investors. lot of people have become a millionaire as a result of investing in crypto currency like Bitcoin. People are still making money with bitcoin.

A lot of people are showing observation with bitcoin because it is the first digital currency and also it is the one that has the largest dominance in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back