What's new

Why do many people obsess over bitcoin?

Why are people obsessed with Bitcoin. Well to me the question is self explanatory. Bitcoin is the number crypto currency in the world and the biggest crypto investment in the world right now. If a person own 1 Bitcoin now he already owns up to 15,000 dollar

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Of course more and more people will be obsessed with Bitcoin, because the investment is very easy, buy at low prices and save and sell at high prices, of course their goal is big profits.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Bitcoin investment is one of the most profitable type of investment and it's worth is increasing day by day, so people are more investing related to Bitcoin rather than other currencies.
According to my opinion, in the coming years Bitcoin will dominate the whole world and more people will be attracted towards it.

Because it is a promising crypto coin along with other altcoins. Bitcoin's price increases and decreases from time to time but if you are knowledgeable investor and trader, you can earn big profits from it.

It is profitable, but never very easy to earn. However that said earning in Bitcoin is easy is just telling a lie. There are periods one can record losses after buying Bitcoin and the prices began to crash. Do you now say that it is as a result of what? It being easy? It is all about luck and investing at the right time.

This thread is very funny though. But the truth is that a lot of people think they've lost it with bitcoin in the past, so everyone is trying to hold some now with the hope that the price might reach 100k one day. Lol. This is just my hilarious opinion though.

No i disagree with the easiness even though is very profitable doesn't make it easy. It comes with high risk and time although you don't av to involve your physical strength but you can loose all your money in a blink of an eye and u can be rich in same measure.

Why is it that people are obessed with bitcoin, in my own opinion bitcoin is one of the largest and the most profitable crypto currency trading, because in all the crypto currency bitcoin is the most recognized currency and is generally accepted.
Post automatically merged:

Why is it that people are obessed with bitcoin, in my own opinion bitcoin is one of the largest and the most profitable crypto currency trading, because in all the crypto currency bitcoin is the most recognized currency and is generally accepted.

I think people get obsessed over bitcoin because of it value the fact that it's highest incoming coin in cryptoBecause it is a promising crypto coin along with other altcoins. Bitcoin's price increases and decreases from time to time but if you are knowledgeable investor and trader, you can earn big profits from it
Post automatically merged:

I think people get obsessed over bitcoin because of it value the fact that it's highest incoming coin in cryptoBecause it is a promising crypto coin along with other altcoins. Bitcoin's price increases and decreases from time to time but if you are knowledgeable investor and trader, you can earn big profits from it

When something pays more then your salary, why won't you be obsessed? There's is this ginger in taking a risk that pay, more like cash out (quick cash, easy money).

Take for instance how richer one who has as little as 0.1 bitcoin last year is now. So it calls to be obsessed with because it's worth it.

Because it is the real deal now, that wasn't the case year ago. Infact people thought it was can untill they started attesting to it's credibility. People are ranking in billions now and are buying more cos in the nearest future, it will be like Gold.

People obsess over bitcoin because it is very popular cryptocurrency. It is the biggest crypto with the highest value and when the price hits an all time high people start obsessing over it. That is just the way it is.

The value of bitcoin is underestimated by some ignorant people. Bitcoin remains one of the highest currency over the world. Because of how high the value of bitcoin is, people have rushed into it over the years and are ready to benefit from it

People do this because value of BTC is skier. 1 coin of BTC will give you $34 USD so due to its higher price among crypto currencies and most invested in BTC all over the world so this thing makes BTC unique and Famous. Look at it's dominance that the value of no 2 rank currency is 0.042 even less than that look how margin is there.

Bitcoin investment is one of the most profitable type of investment and it's worth is increasing day by day, so people are more investing related to Bitcoin rather than other currencies.

as you can see interest rate is getting lower and lower everyday in Banks and everybody wants to make money because the world is in the fast lane right now. People now see cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin as an avenue of making investment and getting quick Returns.

The reason people are obsessed with Bitcoin is that people like conformity. Not only in bitcoin, but some other things they do in life. Most people like to follow the park because they are lazy. They want others to be thinking for them. So when cryptocurrency expert says bitcoin is good to invest into they don't think for themselves than to just accept it.

People are obsessed about the crypto currency because bitcoin price increase can also be attributed to its stock-to-flow ratio and deflation. If Bitcoin continue on this trajectory as it has in the past, investors are looking at significant upside in both the near and long-term future.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back