What's new

Why do many people obsess over bitcoin?

Who wouldn't be obsessed with something that keeps rising in value. everyone must have a bit of it for their safekeeping knowing fully well that it appreciates in value over time. Don't you want to for yourself too?

If you ask me, I will say the answer is very obvious. Bitcoin is widely used more than other coins. And it is profitable. Like me I have invested most in bitcoins of all the coins. That is just my little contribution.

As at today bitcoin has hit $56,000 while other altcoin are crawling link snail. I think the level at which bitcoin is pumped is faster compare to others. So why won't people be obsess with bitcoin even me I'm not thinking of other altcoin except bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing trading a d you investment currency and no doubt I has a very huge and significant change to the financial base of trade. Having a Bitcoin is more than enough for some businesses and you see a lot of people craving it.

The reason for the obsession of bitcoin,is the value attatched to the coin.Its value keeps increasing by the day.and its growing acceptability as a payment option in trade and e-commerce world.

Many people obsess big bitcoin because bitcoin is more popular than any other cryptocurrency and also it is going higher in value everyday.

I'm not obsessed over bitcoins because it is just a cryptocurrency and beside there are other cryptocurrency I find more appealing than bitcoins.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
I do not blame them, the truth is it will take longer than expected to make profits investing in other coins other than bitcoin, most people can't wait that long.

What because it is the currency of the present and also the currency of the future. The value it holds for the presentation and the future atracts people even more

The name,the brand,the content and what it's stands for in the past as really build it's momentum, it's wide usage in most exchange platform and it's volatile rate.

With the attributes that bitcoin has possessed in recent times,is enough reasons for people to be obsessed over the digital coin.

This is happening because of what is going on in the crypto world, people are obsessed about the digital currencies because of the enormous benefits that can be derived from the coin. And the coin keeps appreciating this is making it investors to earn more while they work somewhat less. This system is like allow your money work for you.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Well, the obsession is quite understandable if you ask me. Bitcoin is the biggest of all crypto currencies. If you invest heavily, you would gain in short time.

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency so it is natural for the public to be curious about it. When they read that many are earning a profit by trading Bitcoins then some would test the waters with small amounts that later on they will be hooked in trading Bitcoins. I think Doge coins is now the toast of the town because of the continuous rise in value.

The obsession over the electronic currency called bitcoin has over win the world that everyone want to purchase the electronic currency however Bitcoin cryptocurrency has never failed its investor this is one thing that is creating The obsession.

People are obessed over bitcoins because in 12 years the price of bitcoin has gone up to $65K from 8 cents. There is no other business line that has grown so big

So many people seem to be obsessed with Bitcoin because it's the most popular and since they don't know about any other crypto currencies, they just talk about Bitcoin.

I think its mainly because of its popularity and high value with the potential to even grow higher. Many see it as a great and easy chance to gain financial freedom so people tend to invest on it

No doubt that most people are interested only in making some easy money while Bitcoin is on a rise. Which it will be for sometime even now. This obsession hasn't even seen faces of institutional investors and many commoners in developing countries such as India where only 0.5% of the population is right now either involved in trading Bitcoin or know about it.

But this bubble will only increase upto a certain limit and fall down and settle somewhere in between as a more or less stable asset. Hence, the major obsession for the future fintech is not Bitcoin but the tech behind the it - blockchain. It's the trustless consensus based financial system that is attracting more and more tech savvy people into it hence resulting in an increasing number of people releasing their own coins.

This obsession is nowhere near its end but is surely approaching towards it and the path isn't going to be easy as it hasn't been even now.

No doubt that most people are interested only in making some easy money while Bitcoin is on a rise. Which it will be for sometime even now. This obsession hasn't even seen faces of institutional investors and many commoners in developing countries such as India where only 0.5% of the population is right now either involved in trading Bitcoin or know about it.

But this bubble will only increase upto a certain limit and fall down and settle somewhere in between as a more or less stable asset. Hence, the major obsession for the future fintech is not Bitcoin but the tech behind the it - blockchain. It's the trustless consensus based financial system that is attracting more and more tech savvy people into it hence resulting in an increasing number of people releasing their own coins.

This obsession is nowhere near its end but is surely approaching towards it and the path isn't going to be easy as it hasn't been even now.
many people are upset over bitcoin because it is one of the most popular cryptocurrency that first hit the market during the introduction of cryptocurrency to the world with these letters in his name and popularity and I still remain stable in the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back