What's new

Why do many people obsess over bitcoin?

Nice question! With little or no knowledge of crypto currencies, I wondered about the same thing. I think this is happening because of the influence this coin or crypto is having on the entire market and world trade. I heard many wealthy and world's richest people now invest in and with this coin instead of other businesses or investments because there's probability that they can make much extra overnight and they don't mind the risk of losing much either but bitcoin has proven and proving itself daily.

Bitcoin has taken over the world market as it were. So many people are investing heavily in Bitcoin because it is the biggest and highest cryptocurrency investment in the world.
People are making huge profit by investing in Bitcoin that is why people are obsessed.

There are many reasons why people are obsessed with bitcoin but the very straight answer is because of its exponential growth. Bitcoins growth cannot be compared with other coins and also it is very easy to trade in. It gives on getting fans everyday.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
People do not just like Bitcoin for no reason. The reason why most people prefer Bitcoin to other crypto currencies is not far fetched simply because it is of a very high value when compared with others crypto currencies. Bitcoin rules.

Every business oriented personality is always looking forward to investing in a business that will multiply the capital within a short period of time. Bitcoin is one of those investment, that is the reason a lot of people are obsessed about it.

This is very simple. Many investors are always obsess to any investment that will give them quick return at the end of the day. So far Bitcoin is rising in price and it's allowing people to make a lot of people through its Volatility then people will surely be obsess with it no matter what

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Bitcoin so far is the only crypto currency that many business men have invested much of their funds into and that only gives us some assurance bitcoin will increase very much in value than any other crypto currency in existence.

There many reasons why people obsess with bitcoin, 1. Because of its profitablity it has be proven my many that bitcoin is very profitable and it guarantee success in the past. 2. Because of its durability bitcoin is very durable and easy to earn and easy to access across the glob. 3. Because of its acceptability bitcoin is acceptable all over the glob as a means of payments for and service. 4. Because of legitimate bitcoin is legit and it make people obsess about it and it has passed the test of time and people can is how lucrative it where.

I will answer your questions with a question, what is greener pasture? Why do people travel abroad? And leave there country behind? For a better life, for a meaningful life, coupled with environment and climate change, Bitcoin is a game changer, one of it can change someone's life forever.

Why won't people be obsessed about Bitcoin?. I mean it is the most valuable cryptocurrency out there. So everybody want to tap in the value of Bitcoin.
Some people are even speculating that in years to come bitcoin will be more valuable than gold. So, your question is self-explanatory.

It is normal and expected for people to be obsessed with something with that amount of value. As long as the price continues to rise there will continue to be buzz about bitcoin, and same thing with happen if other crypto currencies becomes that valuable.

Hahaha... You know that people like following the crowd, so what reigning and where millions have been used to and they have testimonies thats where people like running to with high expectation, so i believe that's the reason why they are obsessed

Because of the way it has really developed and bitcoin is currently the higest best crypto currency. No doubt that most people are interested only in making some easy money while Bitcoin is on a rise. ... Hence, the major obsession for the future fintech is not Bitcoin but the tech behind the it - blockchain.

The estimation of bitcoin is disparaged by some uninformed individuals. Bitcoin stays one of the most noteworthy cash over the world. On account of how high the estimation of bitcoin is, individuals have hurried into it throughout the long term and are prepared to profit by it

Some people say that it is often not good to follow the crowd often times. But in the case of Bitcoin it is a necessary evil one must commit to. You would be missing out on the crypto world entirely without an investment in bitcoin.

Its so vast as the most relied and accepted coin worldwide. It spike almost day by day in value and worth. It more promising compared to other coins. It really worth investing and venturing into. It tendency of deprecating is very low, which make it a coin one could rely on.

For those unaware, Bitcoin is a relatively new type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency as well as verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. It was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. To this day, no one knows who he (or she) is, what he looks like or even if he is still alive.

I reckon this is because it pays and it is also very popular. When you hear many success stories about a product or even a service, it is normal that you find many people trooping there.

I don’t see anything different between trading bitcoin and forex. The platform is similar, the tools are similar etc. bitcoin traders always tend to trade safer cos it always appreciates but forex is harder to predict. But knowing a strategy is better than trading on a swing.

The percentage increase in bitcoin price is always so high which make it faster to make quick gains when compared to some other coins. Another thing is that people have more faith in bitcoin because of its age and the fact that it was the very first coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back