What's new

Why did Bizdustry choose Litecoin as the only form of payment the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it should be the low transaction fees associated with LTC and high transaction fee associated with BTC and ETH. Another fantastic choice in which Bizdustry can go for is Ripple coin and Dogecoin.

Bizdustry only chose Litecoin due to it's low transaction fee. They have no business with whether Litecoin is going to be the next best thing or not.

They needed to cut costs... And litecoin was the answer

The fast confirmation of transaction on the network and the low transaction fees is one of the reasons why people even use alternate coins to make transfers it apparently saves cost compared to using the bitch's or ethereum network with high gas fees especially ethereum.
Litecoin is faster and commands lesser transaction fees when compared to those world top two coins when dealing on transactions. That's the focal point that got Bizdustry choosing it over BTC or ETH coin.

This is a very good question well for me I think they choose Litecoin because it doesn't have high transportation fee, that's why they prefer to choose Litecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin has a very high transactions fee than Litecoin

I also love the fact that the usage of litecoin for transaction now is really helping me accumulate the coin for the future. Its obviously an investment option to Bitcoin over the years and a bag of it will not hurt in the near future. Personally I'm expecting it to explode upto $300

I think litecoin have a very low fee compared to some coins like bitcoin , ethereum and others , i guess this was their reason for making use of litecoin and litecoin fee is up to just 20cents and its very small
Post automatically merged:

I think litecoin have a very low fee compared to some coins like bitcoin , ethereum and others , i guess this was their reason for making use of litecoin and litecoin fee is up to just 20cents and its very small
I strongly agree to this point you made in your post because the processing fee of bitcoin is outrageous compared to that of litecoin.

The latest development in the Bizdustry world got me asking some questions. Could it be that Litecoin might compete with Bitcoin soon.

Given that, Litecoin increased and dropped back today. Can one argue that it cannot stand the test of time like Bitcoin would at the moment?

What's the future of Litecoin?
I have always wondered as well why such happened because I remember I once or twice got paid here with Bitcoin. But I learned it's due to the high gas fee being charged.

I strongly agree to this point you made in your post because the processing fee of bitcoin is outrageous compared to that of litecoin.
That of litecoin is much more lower ,that is more reason you see people investing in other coins apart from bitcoin ,they know the advantage they will have if they tries to invest

Subject to our Terms and Conditions, we are paying users through Litecoin and PayPal USD$ Cash. We have taken this decision as a result of the high mining and network fees that will be taken upon transaction.

The latest development in the Bizdustry world got me asking some questions. Could it be that Litecoin might compete with Bitcoin soon.

Given that, Litecoin increased and dropped back today. Can one argue that it cannot stand the test of time like Bitcoin would at the moment?

What's the future of Litecoin?
Well I dont know why they used litecoin but probably because it has low fees and pretty fast. So yeah thats my guess why they chose litecoin. Im a moderator and I dont know so I dont expect others to know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back