❓ASK Why did Bizdustry choose Litecoin as the only form of payment the last time?

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

akinlolu99

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I feel that Bizdustry picked Litecoin as a type of installment in light of its low exchange charge. Different coins like Bitcoin and Etherium have very exchange expenses in the majority of the wallets. So Litecoin is a lot less expensive particularly when you need to send it to a few people.

Good-Person

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think this is because Litecoin transaction fees is quite low as compare to Bitcoin. It would not make any sense to pay in Bitcoin when half of the earnings will be deducted in Bitcoin transaction fees. Bitcoin is losing popularity as a payment method due to high fees.

ahmedo24

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The major reason why the forum decided to pay in litecoin is actually because of the low transaction fee and speed of confirmation and I guess another factor is that it is very easy for them if they're paying in just one coin they can easily do mass payment otherwise the other coins with very low transaction fees to like ripple and bitcoin cash.

Dowenship

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think apart from bitcoin high transaction fee which I high, ethereum fee is also as high transaction fee. So its better to go to litecoin. Tron Is another alternative if at all the board can consider multiple ways of Withdrawer.

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Why did bizdustry choose litecoin as the only form of payment the last time. That's a very interesting question. Well I think bizdustry choose litecoin because it does not have a high transaction fee. Bitcoin and Ethereum especially ethereum have a high transaction fee which is why bizdustry did not choose it.
Exactly, we saw an information when bizdustry firstly disabled ethereum as a mode of payment and the high transaction fee was the reason that was stated and shortly after Bitcoin and more was removed to say that it was jus the transaction fee.

Top Bottom