What's new

Why did Bizdustry choose Litecoin as the only form of payment the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The latest development in the Bizdustry world got me asking some questions. Could it be that Litecoin might compete with Bitcoin soon.

Given that, Litecoin increased and dropped back today. Can one argue that it cannot stand the test of time like Bitcoin would at the moment?

What's the future of Litecoin?

Why did bizdustry choose litecoin as the only form of payment the last time. That's a very interesting question. Well I think bizdustry choose litecoin because it does not have a high transaction fee. Bitcoin and Ethereum especially ethereum have a high transaction fee which is why bizdustry did not choose it.

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

I think litecoin have a very low fee compared to some coins like bitcoin , ethereum and others , i guess this was their reason for making use of litecoin and litecoin fee is up to just 20cents and its very small
Post automatically merged:

I think litecoin have a very low fee compared to some coins like bitcoin , ethereum and others , i guess this was their reason for making use of litecoin and litecoin fee is up to just 20cents and its very small

Bizdustry didn't choose lite coin as it's transaction fee because lite coin would be appreciating soon, but because of it's low transacting fee. Bit coin transaction fee is extremely high, same goes with Ethereum. Reverse is actually the case for lite coin and XRP.

I think It offered more than one crypto currency before but not confirmed just heard from somebody, but may be now it is only delivering in Litecoin because of low transaction fee of LTC yes other coins have more transaction fee.

Well , i seriously doubt people who say that litecoin is useles.. That coin has real potential , Currently it is really low and will go way too high in future and then people will regret. Just start stocking up your litecoin wallet , it will be worth it.

This question is what we need to ask the administrator of bizindustry but with my own thinking is that bizindustry may get contract or trading with litecoin so to make the transaction easy and reduce the fees maybe that why using litecin.

Bitcoin cash is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that allows everyone in the world and make instant, near-zero cost payments. Litecoin is an open source, completely decentralised global payment network. The infrastructure is protected by mathematics and empowers people to manage their own finances.

From what I heard I think it has to do with the transaction fee involved. Some say Litecoin has the least transaction fees when compared to the others. For me i think they could have least issued a good prior notification about that.

There are different factors that lead to the rise and fall of crypto currency but I think that litecoin would still rise higher as it rose over eight percent in the previous week without falling until recently.

The latest development in the Bizdustry world got me asking some questions. Could it be that Litecoin might compete with Bitcoin soon.

Given that, Litecoin increased and dropped back today. Can one argue that it cannot stand the test of time like Bitcoin would at the moment?

I don't know the reason why they just let go in it have more stable rates than other coins and on the other hand I am so disappointed that these tests we have decreased the 20 notes and it its processes know very slow so my self-esteem is down now I cannot even make $1 in a day

I think that Bizdustry chose Litecoin as a form of payment because of its low transaction fee. The other coins like Bitcoin and Etherium have very transaction fees in most of the wallets. So Litecoin is much cheaper especially when you have to send it to several people.

I'm in support of Bizindustry using litecoin, LTC, there is no much transaction when using LTC. Even when you want to convert to other coins except Btc. However, I recommend adding ripples, XRP. Both coins are stable for a long time and don't decrease and increase drastically like BTC. Great Idea from bizindustrt btw

I think Bizdustry choose Litecoin because of the price, Litecoin has lower price corpare to other cryptocurrency in the market now. And also, it maybe to they want to support Litecoin in raising it price and it publicity.

I disnt even know that they chose they chose litecoin as the means of withdrawal last week as I didn't request for payment. I guess they Are in the best position to know. I also believe that the reason might not be unconnected to the transaction fees attached to bitcoin and ethereum. Those crypto come with a rather high transaction fee and I am aware that bizdustry is trying hard to reduce the expenses they incur daily. So, lets see if they will go back to the normal mode of payment this week. To me, that is what I preferred.

The litecoin seem to have a low transaction cost unlike bitcoin and some others, the aim to grow the litecoin may also be a reason for the use of litecoin, some other gpt websites also make use of the litecoin for these reasons, we expect to see a competition in years to come, i may have to hold some litecoins as time goes on.

The transaction fees for Litecoin is quite low and that makes it a preferable option for payment especially now that the gas fees of ETH and Bitcoin are through the roof and most likely not worth it.

Compared to bit kin and other common cryptocurrencies, litecoin has lower gas fees. Ripple is also another choice, but with the lawsuit,some exchanges have temporarily disabled it, and some people are not comfortable transacting with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back