What's new

Whose your favorite Harry Potter character?

Dream of the endless

Staff member
SOTM Winner
100 Posts Club
Sep 24, 2023
USD
$5.4000USD
Biznotes
My favourite character is Hagrid as he is kind, gentle and has charismatic personality about him. I love the house he lives in. I like how tall he is in the movie. He's a one of a kind character that you just want to be friends with and hang out with.

Whose your favorite Harry Potter character?

Last edited:
I never really got into the franchise. I watched the movies, most of them I think. I can't remember all the titles or the characters. Is Hagrid the big fella with the beard? If so, I would say he was my favorite as well.

I never really got into the franchise. I watched the movies, most of them I think. I can't remember all the titles or the characters. Is Hagrid the big fella with the beard? If so, I would say he was my favorite as well.

Yes, it's Hagrid. He's the giant of Hogwarts. He's big and scary but he's nice big fella. I like him too but he's not my favourite character in the franchise. Harry Potter himself is my favourite character. I liked him because of his battles with Lord Voldemort from being a kid.

For me it's Sirius Black. Maybe many didn't like him at first, but towards the end of his screen time, he simply became the best and closest thing to Harry. In my opinion, he was able to change a lot in such a short period of time on the screen.

My favorite character is Severus Snape, since he has always been protecting Harry Potter in the shadows and he was not as bad as it was believed until the end of the saga, he is a great character

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back