What's new

Who even owns bitcoin, did we ever find out?

I heard he was involved in some fraudulent activities maybe that is why he is hiding. It is not easy to have a currency that is against the government.
Might not be true ,he has not involve himself in any fraudulent activities , he was just hiding because he believe that the government may rise against him for the creation of the blockchain technology
. No research has proven this.. and it is not every country that is against crypto currency.

Might not be true ,he has not involve himself in any fraudulent activities , he was just hiding because he believe that the government may rise against him for the creation of the blockchain technology
. No research has proven this.. and it is not every country that is against crypto currency.
Yes am aware of that, El salvador have already legalized bitcoin, so their government is not against him, even if he decides to live there, he will live freely.

Yes am aware of that, El salvador have already legalized bitcoin, so their government is not against him, even if he decides to live there, he will live freely.
If that is not his own country he will not live there forever because he would surely returned to his own country if the government of the world are truly rising against.. I don't really know the reason why he just decided to hide ,maybe he doesn't want any unnecessary dispute or problems.

I am also starting to wonder why the identity of the founder of bitcoin is not reveled yet. Why has the identity remained anonymous till now.
Or could it be that it is group of top influential people that created the coin and want to use it for a purpose?
Personally, I don't really care about the owner of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as long as I know how to invest in them and make my money from it without any stress.

We believe the inventor of bitcoins to be the normal satoshi nakamoto we have been reading . There are so many people that really help in the invention of cryptocurrency which most of them we do not know.

Well bitcoin is actually very good and very interesting to invest into and alot of people are earning good income from it but they don't know who owns the bitcoin and I personally dont even care to research about it.

Well, since the emergence of Bitcoin and crypto currency into the internet space the designers of crypto currency has chosen to remain anonymous despite the projects success. But I believe it is due to the decentralized nature of the crypto currency and the designers doesn't want any entity to be attached it as the owners or regulators.

The person who started bitcoin or the number of persons who did it have not been able to be revealed physically up to today. It is quite impressive that they have been able to hide for this long and created a system that is going to last for a long time.

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
That interview is given by "Dan Penna" he is a very rich man who self-claimed "Trillion Dollar Man" who has coached many individuals and whose combined net worth has exceeded Trillion. But I don't believe his statement about Bitcoins. Bitcoins are right now used in many countries such as Venezuela, Russia to conduct bank transfers among people. Bitcoin has genuinely solved a problem and has betterment the life of people. So I believe this technology would stay, no matter who the creator is.

I've actually tried doing research on that but all the efforts proved futile. I hope that I will one day get to know that as research never ends. I will be glad when I finally get to know and won't hesitate to let you know about it.

Bitcoin was actually created by a group of individuals who never revealed themselves. Currently there is no way one person can own bitcoin because it has passed that stage. It has reached the stage in which nobody can ever own it again.

This is crazy because nobody actually knows the person who invented bitcoin and we have just been in it trying to just make money from it and disappear.

Since I started knowing about cryptocurrencies, I do not know who created Bitcoin and people who talks about Bitcoin I have never hear then talking about the name of the person who created Bitcoin.

Whether we get to find out who created bitcoin or not it will not be of any use again because bitcoin has passed that stage. Currently nobody was it and it can no longer be owned by anybody.

Since I started knowing about cryptocurrencies, I do not know who created Bitcoin and people who talks about Bitcoin I have never hear then talking about the name of the person who created Bitcoin.
the name of the person or group of persons who created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto. nobody actually knows if this is true because bitcoin is an anonymous and the person has never showed up before.

We won't to get to know the real man invented bitcoins , everyone believe it was satoshi nakamoto as the first inventor. I also believe so because there is no other person that have come out physically to claim the responsibility of establishing bitcoins as the first cryptocurrency.

Today we are using so many technologies without knowing anything, even we don't know who is behind the technology,
then why we need to know about who is the real creator of bitcoin, just leave all of them and enjoy the profit from bitcoin.

The owner or the founder of the Bitcoin are speculated. We all know that Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. This man remain anonymous and nobody knows the way he looks like. I read on Twitter that Ellon musk is probably the satoshi nakamoto that we are looking for.

The owner or the founder of the Bitcoin are speculated. We all know that Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. This man remain anonymous and nobody knows the way he looks like. I read on Twitter that Ellon musk is probably the satoshi nakamoto that we are looking for.
I've talked about this serval times, no One really know the exact person that brings Bitcoin to existence, I've asked lots of people but I ended up getting different answers.

Nonone has been able to find out who owns Bitcoin and it's some thing that's shocking. I think the world leaders already know and don't want to reveal the person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back