What's new

Who even owns bitcoin, did we ever find out?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.

I don't even want to know about the owner because it won't add anything to me. The story is too shrouded than trying to rack my brain for it. I only know nakamoto

Just as someone has also stated above, I don't want to know the owner because it will not add anything to me. I think I will only be concerned if paraventure the creator of Bitcoin affects either the price or popularity of Bitcoin, especially negatively which will affect my earnings. It is just my opinion.

I am also starting to wonder why the identity of the founder of bitcoin is not reveled yet. Why has the identity remained anonymous till now.
Or could it be that it is group of top influential people that created the coin and want to use it for a purpose?

Although he has denied it a couple of times but also accepted it, Satoshi was the one that introduced Bitcoin to the world. And so he kicked of the cryptocurrency movement.

I don't really know who own a bitcoin what I want to know is how to make good money from it that is all, because i don't really want to know that Owens it.

I have read a lot of stories claiming a man from Japan by the name Satoshi owns Bitcoin.
But I don't think it is necessary right now, since the whole world is seeing to adopt the coin, I think it is best to invest in it than finding who owns it

Well nothing concrete and real so far except hearsays about a nakamoto bit no one is seen or heard from him but ringers crossed if there is indeed a owner maybe we would get to know in the future

Well according to what I read online it was been stated that bitcoin originated from Israel and it was back by the gold they have in reserve. That is why bitcoin was more valuable than dollar when it was first launched.

Well according to what I read online it was been stated that bitcoin originated from Israel and it was back by the gold they have in reserve. That is why bitcoin was more valuable than dollar when it was first launched.
There is a saying that "the work of satoshi nakamoto can never be in vain " and this saying is just trying to reflect who is the real owner and founder of cryptocurrency I hope this is not what they are talking about.

yes, I actually heard that a Japanese man called Shatoshi Nakamoto invented btc but it hasn't been confirmed yet too. But who ever that might have participated in the project has done well. Kudos!

You may be right, probably one of those popular Asian or American bigwigs whom we all know, I believe some day, we should get perfect information

Personally to my Opinion the owner or the person that created bitcoin does not matter to me. what really matters is that I earned my profit as I operate with it and transact with other people who are also involved.

The last I checked, the owner/founder of bitcoin is still a puzzle to the world or at least the rest of us. thinking about it only makes me skeptical about 'what if one day it all vanishes and amounts to nothing?'

It would be disastrous and the next wonder of the world. Right now, people believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency overall so much so that they save their wealth in them.

What does knowing who owns Bitcoin or who actually created Bitcoin do to my investment potential in it? The argument for or against the person we head that owns Bitcoin doesn't matter to me in any way right now

A lot believe says a particular Chinese person owned the Bitcoin named Satoshi nakamoto. Wether that is true or a lie I don't know. And actually won't be giving my time for that too because I'm simply interested in making profits off this coin

Till now , no one knows who created bitcoin , the first ever cryptocurrency to be invented. It is believed by crypto enthusiasts that Satoshi Nakomoto invented Bitcoin in 2008 and his current status is not yet known.

Sincerely, I didn't bother to know the name of the founder of bitcoin and know many are in this category. I'm only bother with the rise and fall of the bitcoin. I just want to make profit and minimise loss.

The original idea of Bitcoin was so that nobody will own the block chain and everybody will be in complete control of his own money. However a Japanese man was the person who started it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back