What's new

Who even owns bitcoin, did we ever find out?

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
The identity of the actual creator of Bitcoin still remains anonymous and for I care who can tell whether it is you that is making the post? It could be anyone really but I think the identity is not really important for now.

Does it really matter to know the person who brought some good business to the world rather to take advantage of it now.
However I heard a Japanese man started it in the year 2009

Well there have been so many claims, but I think Satoshi has been the closest to anything real. I know it is definitely from Asia but not sure the country and person

Does our finding out actually change anything about the way you will invest or trade when you eventually know who founded Bitcoin? It doesn't matter except for the purpose of knowledge. Satoshi nakamoto has been the name branded as the founder

From what we've been reading from the get go on who is actually behind the Bitcoin, it was said to be one Chinese by name Satoshi nakamoto. I don't know how this person even looks like

That's not true. We all know who created Ethereum, we know about Ethereum creators.. Has this knowledge on the creator of Ethereum has stopped us from investing in Ethereum?

From what we've been reading from the get go on who is actually behind the Bitcoin, it was said to be one Chinese by name Satoshi nakamoto. I don't know how this person even looks like
I don't think any one can say evidently that he knows the Bitcoin creator called Satoshi Nakamoto, people are only speculating . I believe someday he will reveal himself.

people invested in bitcoin not because they did not know about the creator, because they saw potential. You know who owns a certain company, does this stop you from buying share son the company.

Good question. Please kindly shade more light, this is to those who knows the answer please. I've never thought of finding this out.

From the little knowledge that I have I know that it was formed by a group of Japanese with the name Satoshi.
No one has ever come out to claim the ownership of Bitcoin

Well the issue of the individual that invented the bicoin is to me not that neccssary to me as it would not add to the value of my cryptocureny and value i currently have with the coin.

Bitcoin has had a lot of conspiracy over the years of its existence and mainly because nobody really knows the owner all we know is that it was created by someone or a group of people called satoshi

To be honest, I think the real story about who started the coin has been shrouded in secrecy and different rumours are surrounding it, it was created by a man named Satoshi allegedly.

It is complicated to give out a full details and identity of individual who started cryptocurrency. It is believed to be satoshi nakamoto but we did not have a clear understanding of who the man is and most details about him has not been revealed.

I don't know why people are so curious about knowing the person that invent this crypto currency. The most important thing is that Bitcoin is now world's number one crypto currency, if you want then invest in it and if not then don't.

Whoever it is, young or old, he started something that eventually become very big, so I think he has achieved something significant and whoever he is doesn't matter anymore, his achievements now matters.

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
Base on what I also came across online about who created bitcoin is like they said he is a Japanese called Satoshi but am not too sure of the article that I came across that was written on who created bitcoin though.

This is something I’d love to refresh my brain but I think it was first mined in China but I’m not to sure tho so don’t take my word literally

Knowing the owner or founder of Bitcoin will not add any value. I don't understand why people are still into knowing the owner. Currently, we need the application of crypto knowledge and not just the names of the founders and the coins themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back