What's new

Who even owns bitcoin, did we ever find out?

The person who invented Bitcoin has never been known upto now. It is so scary what you say you watched. That if we knew who made it we would not want to invest in it anymore. That makes me wonder if it is true, maybe that is the reason does not want to be known.

According to what I read: Nakamoto has never revealed personal information when discussing technical matters, though has at times provided commentary on banking and fractional-reserve banking. On his P2P Foundation profile as of 2012, Nakamoto claimed to be a 37-year-old male who lived in Japan; however, some speculated he was unlikely to be Japanese due to his native-level use of English.

Well I do not see it as a bad ideal to invest who owns Bitcoin is who started Bitcoin, because it has become a massive means of getting money in this civilised world

Bitcoin is owned by Nakamoto satoshi a man from Japan he invented bitcoin on the heels of recession in 2009 to be an electronic peer to peer cash system of carrying out transactions.

I've never heard about the owner of bit coin and what difference will knowing the owner of bitcoin make. I feel the man on the video you watched just wanted some attention and that's why he couldn't even mention the owner of bit coin.

Seriously I don't really know who creates and own Bitcoin. I have asked out different people but I only get different answers. Or maybe someone might help me.

I am sure that this will remain a mystery. However, the invention of Bitcoin is one of the best things that have ever happened to humankind. We are getting benefited by this digital currency. Bitcoin is awesome.

To me I think Satoshi was the one who created Bitcoin ,but up till now his facial appearance have not been discovered yet ,he is still yet to be found , probably he don't want to show others that he is the one that created Bitcoin

The only thing we know about the creator of Bitcoin is that he goes by the name Satoshi Nakamoto; that's what makes the discovery more difficult - because he uses a pseudo name, we can't really tell who he is.
But judging by the name, we feel he's Asian

Until the creator of Bitcoin will observe everything said about him are neither true or lies , it all about speculations, even his names are still under probability until confirmed by him.

Just as someone has also stated above, I don't want to know the owner because it will not add anything to me. I think I will only be concerned if paraventure the creator of Bitcoin affects either the price or popularity of Bitcoin, especially negatively which will affect my earnings. It is just my opinion.
Bitcoun was the first crypto currency coin to be created and it was created by satoshi nakamoto , a Japanese man was said to have invented bitcoin in the year 2008.

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
I have read about Satoshi being the founder of bitcoin, although he has denied founding bitcoin. I don't know why the identity of the founder is hidden. Could it be a cogent reason?

They truth is I don't know who owns Bitcoin and other coins online the truth is that is selll and people are making it through it I know is now public limited company and scheme

I think that the whole world knows who created bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto created the decentralised digital currency about 13years ago and it's currently the most developed assets in the world.

Everyone knows that the bitcoin is owned by satoshi Nakamoto. The man created bitcoin some years back and he never believed that bitcoin will gain popularity as we have seen today.

Bitcoin is bigger than one person now. I think there are rumours around how it started. I think it did start in Japan, as that seems to be the famous history of bitcoin. Either way, it is so big now.

Recently I heard that the inventor of bitcoin Nakamoto satoshi has gone on extinction, he invented the currency in 2009, for per to per transaction.

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
Sources from the web depict that bitcoin was programed by someone or a group of people called nakamoto but there has not been any facial recognition yet.

Recently I heard that the inventor of bitcoin Nakamoto satoshi has gone on extinction, he invented the currency in 2009, for per to per transaction.
That means he is no longer in existence ? well I wonder why he didn't want to make himself known to people after he has created bitcoins.. maybe he was afraid that the law might rise against him that he won't be able to withstand the consequences if the government chose to rise against him.

That means he is no longer in existence ? well I wonder why he didn't want to make himself known to people after he has created bitcoins.. maybe he was afraid that the law might rise against him that he won't be able to withstand the consequences if the government chose to rise against him.
I heard he was involved in some fraudulent activities maybe that is why he is hiding. It is not easy to have a currency that is against the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back