What's new

Who even owns bitcoin, did we ever find out?

Well according to what I read online it was been stated that bitcoin originated from Israel and it was back by the gold they have in reserve. That is why bitcoin was more valuable than dollar when it was first launched.

According to my research , there is just tiny or no information about the inventor of this decentralized market.
He is a genius I must say and it would be great if he identified with his inventions.

We may not be able to see the person. He has decided to be anonymous. We only know him as satoshi nakamoto and we don't really know much information about the person.

According to my research , there is just tiny or no information about the inventor of this decentralized market.
He is a genius I must say and it would be great if he identified with his inventions.
That's sounds interesting, I'll like you to explain further, a lot of people are having their own way of saying this, but in your own opinion who do you think bring Bitcoin to existence.

Maybe the owner of bitcoin itself will know surely know himself. Many people use to say Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin why some say otherwise. We don't really know what to believe

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for the person or people who helped develop the first bitcoin software and introduced the concept of cryptocurrency to the world in a 2008 paper. Nakamoto remained active in the creation of bitcoin and the blockchain until about 2010 but has not been heard from since.

I am also starting to wonder why the identity of the founder of bitcoin is not reveled yet. Why has the identity remained anonymous till now.
Or could it be that it is group of top influential people that created the coin and want to use it for a purpose

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin with highest rate in the crypto market, but It also baffles me that most people don't know who brings about the coin in the crypto market.

I watched a video a while ago and a guy said if you knew who owned or created bitcoin, you would never invest in it and steer clear of it. Of course, he didn't reveal who runs, owns, or started Bitcoin, but from the sounds of it, I bet it was some rich entrepreneur who we all know.

I heard many years ago that Bitcoin was created by someone in Japan, or somewhere in Asia, but I don't think it was ever confirmed.
Bitcoin's founder is anonymous and no one know that who is him, if this man knew that who is Bitcoin's founder then definitely he would have announced it.

Never has there been a time where we were able to find out who is the face behind this crypto currencies.

I sometimes believe that it is something that is spiritual.

Just like the way money is in circulation, it is the same way with bitcoin because nobody actually owns bitcoin but only the people who are interested in buying because it automatically becomes your own.

Never has there been a time where we were able to find out who is the face behind this crypto currencies.

I sometimes believe that it is something that is spiritual.
You are really funny, I don't see anything spiritual about it though.
I know of great men that are doing amazing things but they choose to stay unknown.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back