What's new

Who else do you trust with your work duties aside from employees

I trust my family to do a great job if I hand over my business to them because I have notured them, I've seen them ins and out which is why I can trust them in and out if i handover business is to them.

Since i got married , my wife has been my most trusted adviser, because we are in the business together and she brings in New strategies and also handles the business affairs in my absence .
It is true that you can trust your wife with your business because she is your better half and there's no way you wouldn't trust her . The relationship with your wife would be based and built on trust.

Since i got married , my wife has been my most trusted adviser, because we are in the business together and she brings in New strategies and also handles the business affairs in my absence .
Wow, I think trusting your wife with your duties is a very good one because she can have a lot of business ideas. that is why there are some businesses that are being controlled by couples and they are usually very successful.

The first person I trust is myself, whatever I'm doing I have to trust myself that's why I also have the best results,I think you guys should also exercise this, very important.

Naturally, I am not the type that do trust very easily so you would need to have won me over before I would give you access to my work as any mistake by you can jeopardize my stay in the company

Well trust is inevitable in business even if it's not mandatory, it's very necessary to trust someone. I most have to trust some certain members of my business to be able to Carry out a decision even on my behalf.

Who else would you say you trust with your work duties outside of your employees? Maybe it's a friend or relative you have working for you to do small tasks. Do you trust others outside of your business to help with work duties? Or do you keep all work duties to you and your employees?

It is usually very difficult for me to trust anyone when it comes to my business because a lot of people have proven not to be trustworthy when they are given the opportunity to show that they can be trusted but I try as much as possible to trust my partner with my business.

I don't even trust my employees with my work duties. Employees are like mercenaries. They are only there for the money. I have just one friend who I believe is as diligent as I am. I can trust him with my work duties.

I don't think it's a proper thing if i actually trust any other persons apart for my employees and myself to handle my work. I don't even want to trust my family members with my work

Employees should be trustworthy people because your business's success is related to them, beside that I also trust my friends and family members and I will give them some tasks.

Well I trust so much about my work duties aside employees is that I trust myself very much to be able to handle such work without having much problem or challenges.

I have not found myself in such situation before because I have employees that fits in perfectly into various positions.
That's very interesting if that's the case, in as much as you have employees that can work anytime for you then you're lucky. Because this days some employees don't really care about the business profitting.

In running a business, people are supposed to be trusted even though it's not mandatory but it's necessary at least to give them a sense of belonging. I will have to trust my employees to work even if am not around.

Who else would you say you trust with your work duties outside of your employees? Maybe it's a friend or relative you have working for you to do small tasks. Do you trust others outside of your business to help with work duties? Or do you keep all work duties to you and your employees?
I trust my employees and myself for my work. I must oversee every activity in my company and ensure that there are no lapses. My employees also should be on the same page with me and I think with this, I don't need any other person to help in my work duties.

I do not have employees presently, but If I should then the only person I can trust with my work duties is my brother. He is actually very smart, and He knows the nitty gritty of how businesses can be run.

Another person that I trust so much with my business that is different from my employees is my junior brother because he has always been involved in any business that I'm doing, both financially, emotionally and physically to support me.

I trust my families to help me with my work duties because they are also benefiting from the income and as well as having ideas of my work duties. I don't even love keeping work duties to myself and employees because they need to be relieved on everybody for successful outcome.

Actually the only person I can trust aside from my employees, is my children or siblings who I believe they can do anything which I wanted them to do including my employees.

This is exactly the same thing when it comes to my brother because he is the only one that knows every other kind of business and investment that I am already into and he knows how to handle them in case I'm not around.

I think it depends.

You can also trust your partner if you are running a partnership business with someone or group of people.

Your employees are to be more trusted with some duties but not all affairs of the business.

That is right. It is best to entrust the duties only to people you have employed. They know the business better than anyone out there. They are also loyal to you and so they will do their best to make the business profitable.

If you're the kind of business owner who is very observant when it comes to how your workers are being dedicated to their duties in your business, then you will be able to find out someone who will be worthy of being trusted with some important duties in the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back