Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who else would you say you trust with your work duties outside of your employees? Maybe it's a friend or relative you have working for you to do small tasks. Do you trust others outside of your business to help with work duties? Or do you keep all work duties to you and your employees?

I think it is best to keep duties of a business or company between you and the employees. Asking someone else to do it may not be good. They don't know the ins and outs of the work like you and your employees do.

I generally don't like working with family. It's hard work especially if they are the type to have petty disputes.

I can trust someone who I've seen build a business successfully, because I believe they know the value of a business and money.

When it comes to my work duties I would also trust certain members of my family to help out with work duties if I needed it and I would also trust my other half as well to help with work duties that I have as well because I have trusted them in the past to help me and it went well so I have no reason not to trust them again now.

Friends are a little more different as I have never given them duties to complete for me when it comes to work so that is not something I can comment on.

Aside my employees, I can ask some of my friends help me with some duties. Also, I can ask some of my family members to help carry out some task. It's about trust. If you trust people around you, giving them task to do should not be a problem.

Aside my employees, I can ask some of my friends help me with some duties. Also, I can ask some of my family members to help carry out some task. It's about trust. If you trust people around you, giving them task to do should not be a problem.

I think that trust is very important and it is very important to trust your partners in a business apart from employees. You must, therefore, make sure that you hire trustworthy people and work with trustworthy people.

When I was running a business, it was almost on auto pilot. There were employees working in various departments and they performed their duties accordingly. So, there was no need to hire a person to look after the operation.

I have not found myself in such situation before because I have employees that fits in perfectly into various positions.

I think personally, my employees are the only people whom I can trust in respect
to duty I'm my company even though it's not a guarantee but better the devil you know than the one you don't.

I think personally, my employees are the only people whom I can trust in respect
to duty I'm my company even though it's not a guarantee but better the devil you know than the one you don't.
That is right. It is best to entrust the duties only to people you have employed. They know the business better than anyone out there. They are also loyal to you and so they will do their best to make the business profitable.

There's nothing that connects friendship and business and so you can't entrust your business to anyone that's not directly or indirectly working for you. Even if they accept the offer, it's not right.

I think that there are many people who tend to get into partnership business with their friends and I think that it all depends on the kind of understanding you have with your friends. Some people also get into partnership with their family members as well.

I think that there are many people who tend to get into partnership business with their friends and I think that it all depends on the kind of understanding you have with your friends. Some people also get into partnership with their family members as well.
You just said partnership and I doubt if you understand what that truly means. If they are in partnership with you then it only means that they would be benefiting from the association and they probably have their own business. So it's no longer friends helping friends but business partner doing business.

When it comes to my work duties I would also trust certain members of my family to help out with work duties if I needed it and I would also trust my other half as well to help with work duties that I have as well because I have trusted them in the past to help me and it went well so I have no reason not to trust them again now.

Friends are a little more different as I have never given them duties to complete for me when it comes to work so that is not something I can comment on.
One of the things that can make you as an individual to gain some level of trust with others is the level of understanding and credibility the person have displayed overtime,and that is where trust comes in.

You just said partnership and I doubt if you understand what that truly means. If they are in partnership with you then it only means that they would be benefiting from the association and they probably have their own business. So it's no longer friends helping friends but business partner doing business.

Well, many business partners are friends as well. However, we must admit that the basic principles of business applies to the partnership based business, even if your business partner is your friend.

Actually the only person I can trust aside from my employees, is my children or siblings who I believe they can do anything which I wanted them to do including my employees.

Well, many business partners are friends as well. However, we must admit that the basic principles of business applies to the partnership based business, even if your business partner is your friend.
You don't have to be an enemy with your business partner and infact, the union could lead to friendship but that's totally outside the business world. Those who are great in business know the difference between friends and business partners.

For now i do not have employees, so employees are out of the question. I do not trust anyone else besides myself right now to be able to handle anything related to my business. Cause i have come to realize that people tend to not take things seriously simply cause its not theirs.

I think it is best to keep duties of a business or company between you and the employees. Asking someone else to do it may not be good. They don't know the ins and outs of the work like you and your employees do.
I think it is very unprofessional but if you have a close relative who is very much Knowledgeable about a business venture then he or she can help you do some jobs. There is actually nothing wrong with that.

Who else would you say you trust with your work duties outside of your employees? Maybe it's a friend or relative you have working for you to do small tasks. Do you trust others outside of your business to help with work duties? Or do you keep all work duties to you and your employees?
Since i got married , my wife has been my most trusted adviser, because we are in the business together and she brings in New strategies and also handles the business affairs in my absence .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back