What's new

Which would you choose, your passion or career?

I will go for my passion because I can easily create a career out of my passion. Passion brings about great enthusiasm which is very necessary for keep going when things are tough.

As we are growing as children we only asked what you choose as for career but we often hard to choose career over your personal and perspective talents but as things going you only like your passions.

I choose passion because I feel I will be able to do this for the long term and possibly fine means of which I can monetize it and make it to be something I can do for a living.

Most of us here are choosing our carrier, but having the carrier without having the passion is all in vain, for me I think I will follow my passion, when I have the passion, having the carrier won't be a problem.

Most of us here are choosing our carrier, but having the carrier without having the passion is all in vain, for me I think I will follow my passion, when I have the passion, having the carrier won't be a problem.

Can my passion make me money? Can my chosen career be something I am passionate about. A lot of people will tell you, you should work for passion but what if your passion doe snot make you money? You need money to become successful in life and also live comfortably.

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?

I have always been the kind of person that likes to be involved in something that I have passion in. One thing that I also have made sure that is always included in whatever passion that I have is that my passion is always going to be something that have a very big monetary value in it. This is so that I know my passion is not going to be a complete waste of time.

I have always had a passion for writing, and starting a career as a writer helped me do what I like as a writer. It was not easy starting it, but I settled down with time at what I was doing. One thing with careers is that you should aim to enjoy what you do.

Most of the time if things doesn't go well for people who don't get into a career that is not their passion, along the line they're going to lose interest in everything they are doing especially when it becomes very challenging. I believe this is the reason why people are always encouraged to be involved in what they have passion for.

Which is why we need to find our passion work, or jobs we actually have passion to work for. Not every job is going to be your passion unfortunately, but maybe one day you'll find a job where it is exactly that. A job you can be happy to go to every day, because it makes you happy to do it. Most jobs don't give you that feeling, but there are jobs I would love to do that I'd be very happy to do.

I have always had a passion for writing, and starting a career as a writer helped me do what I like as a writer. It was not easy starting it, but I settled down with time at what I was doing. One thing with careers is that you should aim to enjoy what you do.

I believe that looking at the kind of responsibilities that you have to take care of, even though it is very good for someone to be engaged in whatever he or she have passion for, it is also very important for you to be looking at engaging in something that is going to pay you enough money to be able to take of your responsibilities.

In search of my career, I will choose my passion in what pays well better than any other line of work. What motivates me to work is majorly money and not passion. My passion must be in line with what pays more money. It's how I will love that career.

In search of a career I'll follow my passion, that way it will make working more easier since its something I love.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is definitely going to be very easy for you to work on a job that is your passion because anything that you're doing pertaining to that particular work is always going to be making you happy. You will find it very accomplishing whenever you completed the job you're given to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back