What's new

Which would you choose, your passion or career?

Well sometimes career is more better because, for instance if you have passion for music and the music industry in your country isn't profitable what then would you do. Having careers like medicine, engineering in any country are prominent so no matter where you are such career would be efficient.

When you're passionate about what you do, you're able to focus more, you feel better at what you do, work won't seem as if you're being forced. Though a balance have to be striked between passion and career because though passion drives success, not all passion translates into a career.

For me I will choose passion instead of career. Though most times we grow with the thought of moving our career further but at a time in our life when maturity sets in and we can now differentiate between what we want and what we need we tend to see yourself moving towards what we actually love which is passion
Post automatically merged:

For me I will choose passion instead of career. Though most times we grow with the thought of moving our career further but at a time in our life when maturity sets in and we can now differentiate between what we want and what we need we tend to see yourself moving towards what we actually love which is passion

Passion is a strong and powerful feeling and interest in an activity/cause that people love to do. Passion is a strong willingness towards an activity that you fulfil just because you like it, some push their limit to the extreme into the profession and some keep it limited as long as they meet their needs.
Following your passion, you often face many criticisms from parents, relatives and many others, but for you to be happy inside and out, you have to push your boundaries beyond everything.
Career and passion have a cause to break lines. people often frequently say that have passion about something and have been working on it for a couple of years. Careers will fulfil your daily needs, pay your bills, but you might not like it even hate or dislike it, while passion makes you feel alive about what you do and makes you feel happier.
Passion is different from hobby or dream, passion is doing something that makes you happy from inside.
Embrace what you are doing, ignore what people have to say about it.

I will and go for my passion because passion boost career, and as for me my passion Is also my career which is how it is meant to be. And if not like that its good to always hold for what will make one very happy. Because happiness matters and enhance productivity.

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?
I choose both. I see no point of comparison between both. Pension is a stipend you receive from your employer after active service to to your employ while career is a business line you have chosen for yourself and build yourself in to. It's something that defines you.

Yeah, workers who are passionate about what they do will be both happier and more productive at work, says a broad body of evidence-based career advice. Their inspiration comes from genuinely caring about what they do or where they work and being emotionally involved in their task and inspired by it.

When it comes to fulfilment of ones ambition,your passion shoul take the front burner.Though sometimes it might be difficult at some piont especially when your engagement for your passion is not yielding any result yet.
But with tenacity and patience and staying long enough in your passion joor business,you will pull through.

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?
I will try to manage both things , children as well as career .
But if option between these two then i will prefer my family.
And from my passion and career i will choose my passion .

I prefer passion by this i think get more success because i work with very good and do it on time and i also get a good career by my passion and this is a good option for me and i never feel bad in life.

I would like to choose my passion as compared to career because love to passion make you millionaires in the world.Love to your work became the successful person.So passion is valuable and make you the successful person

It depends on what is your passion because in a situation where your passion cannot put food on your table it is advisable to avoid such passion and pursue career but if you have a passion for something and that particular thing is paying your bills it is also advisable and in order if you will abandon your career and face that passion squarely.
Nevertheless anything that works for you go for it

The best thing to do is follow your passion. You can surely create a career out of what you have passion for. Your career might just keep getting boring if you do not love what you do. Loving what you do will create a successful career

In an ideal world, following one's passion should lead you to your career and hence, give you a breakthrough and you make it big. But sadly, we don't live in an ideal world. As a business owner, what makes a living for you don't have to be your passion. You actually don't need your passion to be rich. So it will be your career in the world we live. You can get lucky though and have your passion as your career.

The one that can sort out my bills effectively is what I'll choose, I can't be financially low and doing what I love at the end of the day I'll still be unhappy when I'm broke🙄

We all have passion, but in this life, what put food in your table is priority we choose carrier and sustain passion, as one can do without the other

Passion is a living source of income because it is what you love doing even when the pay is low while career may be chosen because of where you found yourself. Passion is the greatest.

You can earn all the money in the world, but it'll never really give you the happiness that a happy smile or a warm hug from your lover can give you. If you have a tough choice to make, always close love when it comes to choosing between love or career.

Most people prefer passion for career but I will say as an individual you do what you love best. For me I'll go for Passion than career because your passion is what you enjoy doing.

I would always choose my passion. Bit were life through at you some unfavorable position you'll have o settle for your work at that moment to restrategize

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back