What's new

Which would you choose, your passion or career?

In the world we live in right now, passion is what would actually pay the most in the long run than career. This is because what you have passion for would actually pay you more because you can do it with all your mind but your career will be so routine to you that you will become relaxed.

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?
My passion supercedes anything in life. It is the driving force that keeps me going even when I feel worked out from what I do.

I would have love to choose my passion but nowadays passion don't yield money but your career will do though the probability of been happy with the job might be little but money will definitely flow.

If I don't have money to bring my passion to reality then I am going for my career. When I realize money from my career I can most definitely start working on my passion. That is how it works for me.

My career is gonna be my passion and my passion will be my career, i will really want to go into something I am passionate about hence I put in all my best to make it work out.

Of course I will choose passion and I believe everyone also will choose passion, it is only a poor man that will choose career over passion. Your passion remain the best.

You will be more productive and achieve alot if you follow your passion. a lot of people who do what they like and love tends to achieve more than people who follow what they don't like.

I choose passion all day, because if my career doesn't go in line with my passion the work will slark but if it as passion on it, I can go any leant because of it...

When we are growing as children, we are often asked to tow career lines that would be viable financially but then we have things that we love to do. In cases as such what do you think is the right thing to do?
This is a dicey situation choosing between your passion and career , ever since we are kid I always told people that I wanted to become a doctor but i found myself in teaching and business, I believe we have to go with our career.

I would go for my passion because I think that my love for that business is what would help me continue should the business continue and there are challenging times.

I don't think we most could follow what we have passion for when is not really paying bills,so we either follow our career if it could pay more than just a bill for us. So that's my own take on this one.

I think it is actually rare for you to actually see someone choosing their passion and making it. Most people tend to follow what can provide their needs. As long as the job pays well and they can survive with it, they would stick to it and forget about passion

Whether passing or career, money is the main thing. I have always said it that if your so-called passion isn't fetching you money, it's time for you to get another passion. Money is the most important thing.

That is an easy question for me.The answer is that I would always choose passion over a career.You know it is really difficult to improve yourself in your job/career and it could be really boring your job if you do not follow your dreams/passion

I would prefer to go with the career. Once I'm settled down in my career I will have time for my passion and safety of my day-to-day living requirements. Then my passion can become my next career over next few years possibly but that would always be a safe approach as we are responsible for people dependent on us.

I would prefer to go with the career. Once I'm settled down in my career I will have time for my passion and safety of my day-to-day living requirements. Then my passion can become my next career over next few years possibly but that would always be a safe approach as we are responsible for people dependent on us.
Wise choice, these one has to think ahead. If you decide to chase your passion and it is totally different from your career, you would need capital to carry it out, which is why in such cases a career is better to focus on before thinking about passion.

What's important when choosing a career is your passion because without it you will not enjoy even the career but when passion is there you can endure anything.

I have always loved to have a career as an orthopedic surgeon but it didn't come. No institution in the country offers the course. Upon graduation, my passion for writing rose and i'm enjoying it.

As for me I will choose what I have passion for because fashion can not vanish from someone but when you are .employed in in a firm you have to work either you like the career or not you have to work since you will be paid. Career will only give you salary and be working under someone while passion will make you a legend in a particular field.
I think i quite agree with you,because passion is a very important aspect that drives productivity in the workplace,if it is not present it would not be of good interest for the organisation.

Growing up I choose nursing as a career but deep down I had passion for fashion designing. Well, since nursing didn't work out for me, I had to go for my passion. Its more satisfying if one go for his or her career

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back