What's new

Which would be more effective in a complaint?

I am pretty sure that the best means to channel a complaint is via the social media which could be twitted, YouTube and tiktok.
This will only be possible if you're channeling the complaint to the company's twitter or YouTube account.
I think writing directly to the company is more effective.

This may be very hard to say a particular one is the best as each option can produce results of its own. But for the purpose of this discussion, I think using YouTube will be the best since the traffic online is very high and can reach so much people within minutes of posting. That is my take.

In my opinion, the more effective way to complain from the things listed above is to file a law suit. While the least effective way to complain is to get hold of the managing director's phone number and repeatedly phone him because he could easily add your number to blacklist and he would seize to get your calls.

Out of the following, which would be most effective and which least effective?

• Write a song or poem about your case and broadcast it on YouTube.
  • Write to your Member of Parliament or ombudsman.
  • Write to the newspapers.
  • Write to the appropriate industry trade body.
  • File a lawsuit.
  • Walk up and down outside the offices of the company with a banner and wearing an outlandish costume.
  • Get hold of the managing director's home phone number and repeatedly phone him at 1 am.
  • Purchasing user generated advertising space to vent your complaint.
I would write to the company involved.
If the company is not a type that takes customer complaint seriously, then i may file a lawsuit against them.
Writing a song or poem and posting on youtube would be the least effective strategy.

I think if i am being wrong in my place of work i will follow the civilise procedure to approriately lay down my griviances,and i would even go to the management and discuss issues with them on a personal basis.

Publishing a complaint on the internet is the most effective but at the same time could be dangerous to the business organisation you are trying to reach out for. Any information posted on internet can be very difficult to erase.

I would write to the company involved.
If the company is not a type that takes customer complaint seriously, then i may file a lawsuit against them.
Writing a song or poem and posting on youtube would be the least effective strategy.
Putting the complaint letter to the company involved seems to be the best way but sometimes the company involve mighty decided to neglect and push as if the complaint letter because they don't care and that's why most people direct complaint letter to the higher authorities.

For me the most effective is to broadcast about it in YouTube so many people can see that, that is really good reason I should follow.

Writing to the appropriate industry trade bodies would be a very nice and effective place to start from in my own opinion. The least most appropriate place or action from the list of actions you stated would be disturbing your manager by calling his home phone number by 1am on your case.

If you want to make sure you deal with the company involve so they will be sanctioned , youn eed to write a complaint letter directly to the authorities that can investigate and sanctioned the company involved.

File a lawsuit, this is straight forward and fast and ever method would eventually ends here. The list would be calling manager at 1 am, that's absurd

I believe that getting to file a lawsuit would go very well in getting this treated as soon as possible. No company wants have lawsuit against and they will do everything to make sure it gets treated outside the court.

I believe that getting to file a lawsuit would go very well in getting this treated as soon as possible. No company wants have lawsuit against and they will do everything to make sure it gets treated outside the court.

Well, before filing for a lawsuit, you must remember that you may need to deal with many legal problems yourself. There have been cases where people filed for a lawsuit and things never went well for them. It basically backfired and they had to lose every thing.

Well, before filing for a lawsuit, you must remember that you may need to deal with many legal problems yourself. There have been cases where people filed for a lawsuit and things never went well for them. It basically backfired and they had to lose every thing.

This is actually the reason why before filing any legal suits, you have to consult a professional to hear whatever they have to say in order to know if it is a case that is worth pursuing otherwise it is going to be a waste of time and resources.

I think writing to the Member of Parliament would be the most effective way to make your complaint heard but it shouldn't be just a personal matter, the complaint should be something that can affect a lot of people. calling the managing director at 1 am is the least effective. This can even get you into jail for harrassment.

Well, there are many people who may not be able to file a law suit for many different reasons. If they are concerned about a business, then I think that reaching the higher management may help them. If nothing works, then they should file a lawsuit because they may have no other option.

Well, there are many people who may not be able to file a law suit for many different reasons. If they are concerned about a business, then I think that reaching the higher management may help them. If nothing works, then they should file a lawsuit because they may have no other option.

It is always going to be to someone's better interest to find a way to compromise and reach an agreement instead of going to court to resolve whatever issue that you're having because both parties are going to lose whenever you go to court. You are going to be paying legal fees to those that are representing you in the case that is being treated in court.

It is always going to be to someone's better interest to find a way to compromise and reach an agreement instead of going to court to resolve whatever issue that you're having because both parties are going to lose whenever you go to court. You are going to be paying legal fees to those that are representing you in the case that is being treated in court.

There could be times when a case may never be settled. This also happens when it comes to legal matters related to business. In such kind of scenario, many parties reach an agreement outside the court. I think this could have been avoided before they even decide to file for a lawsuit!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back