What's new

Which social sites gives you the best traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to using social media to promote your site, business or whatever else, which social media site gives you the best traffic? Or the most? I always picture Facebook as the best in terms of recruiting traffic, but I think Twitter is up there too. For me I think it's a mix of Facebook and Twitter, but I also found Instagram, TikTok and some other sites help bring in good traffic. But for you, which social site gives you the most traffic?

There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to getting traffic from social media platforms, and one of the most important factor is number of followers you have. If you have 10k followers on X, and just 1k on Facebookk, you will obviously get more traffic through X compared to facebook. Getting traffic also depends on the quality of your followers, if your followers are genuine and if they followed you because they were interested in your content, you can expect good conversion.

I can only give my opinion on a social media site that has worked well for me based on the ones I have used and Twitter has been the main one.

I have found a lot of success using Twitter for my business and also website marketing as well but I have heard that Facebook is also a great one as well so I do need to get around to utilizing that more to see how much it helps.

Instagram is another that some people feel works well and is good for marketing and advertising for traffic.

Apart from the audience you have on social sites, the type of content you share also depends on whether you are receiving traffic or not. X can be good for traffic because X is good for sharing links. facebook can also be good because it has more users and has users having different interests. You can not get traffic to your blog or forum through tiktok but if you share your online store links, you might get traffic from tiktok

For me it's obviously pinterest because Pinterest can provide valuable traffic because of its unique user behavior. People come to actively searching for inspiration and ideas, often with the intent to try or buy something they discover. This makes it especially effective for lifestyle and niche content.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back