What's new

Which Social Network do you check first? Why?

I'm most active on WhatsApp unlike other networks,I have a WhatsApp business account keeping me in touch with my customers.I only browse through my facebook to read news feed.

The social media platform I use mostly are telegram and WhatsApp. I use it often just because of the fact that I get lots of information from there through different groups am in.

The social media I checked first is what app because it more or less my means of communication. It serves as my business social network where I transact all I need to do. What app is very good and very very interesting.

Before, i regularly checked in my facebook account like, the moment i wake up inthe morning, to see if i have important notifications, messages, scrolling a little to see whats happening in my neighborhood. But it ended when i learn about cryptocurrencies, coz i felt the excitement to it that i didnt even feel when im attached to social media. Now, i daily checked the site that ive joined in because crypto talking is in every corner of this site.
I'm telling you! Who really cares about some social media when there's money to be made while wasting time chatting, I have really reduced my social media time so I can maximize that time and earn on bizdustry.

I think Whatsapp would be the first social media I check, simply because it is what I make use of regularly for communications so I make sure I go through ititl

Facebook is the only social media that I visit every day. Sometimes I do visit twitter. I don't visit instagram before it consumes lot of data and I don't earn from it so that is why I don't use instagram at all. But facebook, I use it every day because I do see links to earn money online.

Most time, I check whatsapp first and then go back to Facebook to read some people posts and comments. I don't really use social media for chatting as I did before.

Like you have said, it helps connect with friends and family and business.
So basically we live our everyday life now with the use of social media.
So each morning, I think I do check the social media I use the most, which is WhatsApp

Twitter, to get news and see what's going on before WhatsApp get reply my messages and all that then facebook the last

Facebook was my first social network and after then I joined 2go, from there I now check Twitter and so many of them which can not be mentioned there

The very initial social media network webinternet web site I inspect very initial is actually twitter and google as well as that is since I'm utilized to it. I discover the webinternet web site extremely simple as well as fascinating.

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
The first platform I check is WhatsApp oh, although it is because of my business and trying to keep contact with close pals whom use WhatsApp to keep contact. It's also the most popular here

Even before deciding to open my social media platforms, l always get notifications from my Facebook page, either l was tagged by friends or family, or there are new post on my group chat. I also frequent Facebook to get new fashion designs, styles and pattern draft because it helps my business. I hardly use Instagram as it drains my data.

Few months ago I always check my WhatsApp first but when I started mining I now check my telegram and after that I will check my chrome browser

I check my whatsapp first because that is where most conversation with my friends takes place.

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
I can't lie about this the first social media I check first every morning before I greet anyone else is Facebook and the reason being that I post most of my work on Facebook so should in case I may have anyone interested in it so I could respond on time.

Well....the first social network I check in the morning is Facebook and WhatsApp that all depends on the condition I had left them as at last night.

In the morning when I wake I check my Facebook first to see what is happening around the world and to check who remembered me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back