What's new

Which Social Network do you check first? Why?

Sehrish

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.

Before, i regularly checked in my facebook account like, the moment i wake up inthe morning, to see if i have important notifications, messages, scrolling a little to see whats happening in my neighborhood. But it ended when i learn about cryptocurrencies, coz i felt the excitement to it that i didnt even feel when im attached to social media. Now, i daily checked the site that ive joined in because crypto talking is in every corner of this site.

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
Due to pandemic situations and closer of my university, I become addicted to use social media. Whenever I pick up my mobile and first of all I open WhatsApp then Facebook and Instagram, and successfully waste my whole day 🙄.

When ever I wake up in the morning, the social network I check first is whatsapp, the reason is because I am a group leader or I have a group I am managing. I always check to see if there is a question on ground for me to answer or if I have personal messages on the whatsapp. After whatsapp is Facebook, YouTube etc...
Post automatically merged:

When ever I wake up in the morning, the social network I check first is whatsapp, the reason is because I am a group leader or I have a group I am managing. I always check to see if there is a question on ground for me to answer or if I have personal messages on the whatsapp. After whatsapp is Facebook, YouTube etc...

To every human being in this age سوشل میڈیا کیSocial media is needed because it either makes less Social media is needed because it either makes less moneySocial media is needed because it either makes money or not

The first social network site I check first is facebook and that's because I am used to it. I find the site very easy and interesting.

Few months ago I always try to check Twitter regularly in a day. I was also using Facebook and Instagram as well. My friend told me about this form to work here. After that I only use to open this forum in my free time. This is a really good to earn money and learning objectives as well.

The Internet has opened up the world to communication. And, social networking has helped people expand their networks, add friends, expand their careers, make connections, recruit employees, and find people who summarize the reasons for their popularity. Do

this is a good question to all people in early morning all people check first social app.I check first Instragram app then other social media app i have manny app use like as Facebook, wattsapp,Instagram etc

The social media network i check in first is my Facebook account i do not joke with it. Facebook has really helped me to promote businesses and has given me the right connection i needed to run my business.

Usually, as soon as I go online, the first social media I check is my WhatsApp. Most times some of the business orders I get, comes from there. I also get very important information from WhatsApp by virtue of the groups I belong to on the platform.

The social media that I checked first is always WhatsApp social media. The reason is because I belong to many activities and social, political, academic groups that am in. I always want there prompt replies.
But there are still others

I think social networks are checked first because any news in the world, no matter what the news is, is the first thing I see on social networks, so check the information.There are a lot of fast information to give. We have to check the social network first.

Facebook thru this you can be updated on which or what are the update to the people especially an update from the family that's the main thing due to its popularity with and in the twitter most of all its from the updates from the personality and the company.

I like Facebook and WhatsApp the most because of my friends and family members .l very much sincere about my relations whether these relations are with my friends or with my family members... My friends make me happy when I'm sad and i use WhatsApp to talk with my friends

I think social network is a network where we can check any news of our work. The first husband on social network is what kind of social network is the network that bridges the gaps. کر ر Anyone living in any country is a member of the LaSalle Network

Social Networking gives people an opportunity to meet new people around the world. Users of these sites have access to millions of profiles from around the world. ... The introduction of profiles on social networking sites allowed people to know more information about a person before they interact with them

Social media is expanding now a days, I think everyone has android phone while he is poor as it is necessary to connect with friends, family or other people. I checked the social media first is WhatsApp because mostly people has package only WhatsApp and chat of it easy as compared to other social medias like as voice msgs, vedio cal etc.

In the morning after waking up the first thing which I check is WhatsApp because I want to read the important messages sent to me from my friends and relatives.
Also if I have some important news about department where I am doing a job I can see it only on WhatsApp.

I think the first social network I said every morning the WhatsApp and Facebook because I have more friends and more business partners on this through platforms my Facebook has a lot of people are shot with everyday to talk about business and money so I checked Facebook first early in the morning to reply messages

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back