What's new

Which Social Network do you check first? Why?

I chdck youtube first to learn about good or bad proofs about a company or any ptoduct. Next it might be facebook to chsck social network. Also some forums are doing really well in reviewing a website or app.

There is no other competitor for Facebook. Do you know any competitors of Facebook with same concept? If I were to take side I would choose facebook. They haves ads also if you want to boost your ads they can easily give a people reach and that is proven.

I'm so fund of Twitter that whenever I get up in the morning I go to check trends first before other things. Ever since I signed up with Twitter I lost interest in Facebook no that I can go 2weeks without even logging in.

On one of the first true social media sites, SixDegrees.com, you could set up a profile page, create lists of connections, and send messages within networks

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
mostly i check whatsapp daily because i check statue and message come on whatsapp and check daily working of people it is very important to check status of every on friends show and share there feeling on it.

A social networking site is an online platform that allows users to create a public profile and interact with other users. Social networking sites usually allow a new user to provide a list of people with whom they share a connection, and then allow the people on the list to confirm or deny the connection.Facebook remains the world's most widely used social media platform, but there are now six social media platforms that claim more than one billion monthly active users each. Four of these six platforms are owned by Facebook.

I have so many social media accounts and applications on my phone, the first one i always check every morning is my Whatsapp to see i have a new message, then i proceed to check my Gmail account then my Twitter account before i check Instagram.

Before, I have checked frequently on my Facebook account, when I wake up early in the morning, to see if I have important news, messages and scrolls to see what's happening in your place. But it came to an end when I figured out that I felt excited for cryptocurrencies that I didn't even feel when I was attached to social media. Now I've checked out the site I entered every day because the cryptography is at every corner of this site.

The first social network I open whenever I wake up every morning is what's app because it is my most used social network platform that's where I do spend my leisure time because I enjoy using the platform

After mine prayers he first social media I check is nairaland followed by Whatsapp then Facebook to check for my business updates after that I log in to bizdustry

You are correct. Friends, colleagues and business partners makes the Facebook and WhatsApp social media platforms my favourites. Infact, those are not just the ones I visit first every morning but also, the ones I visit last every night.

Social media and social networking are slowly becoming a huge part of our existence. People are getting so used to it that it is becoming an addiction which could prove to be a curse as well as a blessing. Each morning, the first social app I open is WhatsApp, followed by Twitter.

I always check WhatsApp first before any social media. Because even though I don't know much people and do not socialize much, I know that important messages will be there waiting for me and that is why WhatsApp is my priority.

right now I have many social Media platform on my phone but once I wake up every morning I usually check my Facebook first this is because I have more friends on Facebook.

I first of all check my whatsapp and telegram applications, because i am a member of so many groups in the both and i get latest information from such groups.

The first social media network I checked whenever I woke up in the morning is Instagram I always check this because I have more notification on Instagram.

Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands. They encourage knowledge-sharing and are all about personal, human-to-human interaction.
Honestly, the most common social media I check frequently and first is Whatsapp. It is so easy and convenient to access as it does not require tedious login details. Messages share on the Whatsapp platform is instant and statues could also be shared for easy viewing.

When I wake up every morning the first social media I do check is my WhatsApp I check my WhatsApp because I want to know whether I have one or two messages from friends and family.

Anytime I wake up in the morning, I will first open my WhatsApp, WhatsApp is the first social media I open. I use WhatsApp for my business so I have to reply massages and also I open my email. Sometimes after opening WhatsApp, I login on telegram or on Twitter but the first I open is my WhatsApp.

in first check Facebook since I engage myself because it more popular and cheaper to operate without considering location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back