What's new

Which plan is the best

It depends on you whether you want to do business or not.If you want to do business then you have to go to option 1, if you do not want to do business then you have to choose monthly option.The advantage of the monthly option is that you can run your budget for a small amount of money every month and walk home easily.

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose
I would strongly advise you to go for the second plan. This way, you can use your pension to start a small scale business while still having money to fund it monthly. You will not run out of cash if you spend wisely and this will grow your capital as well as profit, using plan B.

Most of the people that I know who invested in a pension plan preferred the lump sum that they will get one time instead of the monthly pension. But for me, the monthly pension is an assurance that you are getting a stipend every month. As the saying goes, money is volatile that it can be lost in an instant (for many reasons) so a lump sum has the risks. However, the upside of a lump sum payment of the pension plan is the ability to be invested which can make your money grow some more.

Concerning which pension pay scheme is preferable in the two listed ways. I believe accepting the one that the pay will be coming in every month, I don't really buy into the idea of the first plan. The monthly one sounds reasonable and more safe

Hello, both options are good, with one you can take the money and invest it so that you can make a profit and the second one you will receive to cover your personal expenses, but with this option you can hardly invest in something.

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
Which should I choose
If you have a business plan that you want to engage in after retirement , then you need to apply to receive the money in 3 installments,so that you can combine them and start your dream business ,if not you only need to allow the monthly payment method

I can say your choice is the best, what you choose is the best plan for you because everything depends on individual choice, no body can district you if you really know what you are doing because what is turned face to A can turned back B. Therefore, if I were you, I will choose second choice because I have a plan business that I can invest on without any stress that will not make me reliant on salary again after retirement.

Some people are looking for ways to invest their pension. Do you want to invest or not? If you have no interest in investing you can opt for monthly payments, but of you have something you want to invest in, then the first option is ideal.
Which should I choose

In my own point of view, I believe it is better they pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years, than paying you monthly, if you received all your pension salary in the total a total of three yes, you can easily invest the money in real estate or you can still invest the money in a good business

Which should I choose
I think the best is like the month you get the pension because every month you will get a good amount of money with which you can start your business and this is the best of you and most of the people too. There are those who benefit from monthly pension in our country too so you should have a good idea so I would advise you to choose this option.

The best plan is enrolling your pension when you are still working and after retirement you invest your pension salary. It is very important to plan your pension when you start working or when you are working, it works perfectly well and smooth. It is very important to also invest because investment create forther wealth.

Your choice would depend on how much you feel you can manage your finances. If you feel getting a bulk amount can be channelled into a profitable business, then collect all after 3 years. If it's otherwise and you know you can't handle large sum, it's better you collect it in installments.

In my country I think that landed property is the best, it's a Lucretive business you can ever think of over here, another best investment that I also urge people to do is house, I mean buying completed building and rent them out, it's a yearly income you can count on. It's amoung the best.

Paying you the money monthly will be the best plan because you'd know you have more funds coming your way and you wouldn't squander it all but receiving all the payments within that set time might have a negative effect once you get a hold of it and start lavishing the funds on things you don't need at the moment.

well this decision depends solely on your needs. If you’ve plan of setting up a business immediately after retirement I’ll advise you accept the first offer which is 3times in 3years but if you do not have any business plan set out for that purposes, I’ll advise you accepts to collect it monthly

would strictly advise you to collect the monthly payment if you know you don't have any sure business plans that you had plan earlier on, but if you had already planned to start a lucrative business then you should go with the 3 years payment as it would give you lots of money by lifting your business.

Collecting your pension every month is good and I will advise you to go for the monthly payment it ok it will help you get more income in future than to collect it all when you retire

Which should I choose
My mother has retired recently and she selected the monthly plan and it has proved to be better for her , because thpeople are needed and people can fulfill their needs.
So in my point of view montly plan is good.

I think this plan would be better, like they would pay you the whole money after you retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years that means, if you feel the firm has the strength to pay you the pension then you should choose the plan i stated in other to start a lucrative business.

the options depends on you,both options are okay but it has to do with how you can entrust yourself with money then you can opt for the first option but if you feel you need to stay away from the monthly package then you can opt for the second

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back