What's new

Which plan is the best

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose
The pay of monthly like salary is preferable, because it will still look as if you are working...
But for the pension forget about it,you know how it always be when it comes to paying of pension money that stress people go through is too much...
So stake with the monthly payment like your salary..

I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
Which should I choose
how the option 2 goes like? how much of the percentage to be in the salary they will deduct since it is in that way, maybe the second option is a lot better that the 1st option imagining if they can pay as long as your retirement maybe took over 10years then it will overtake the amount from the 1st option.

Investment plan is the best I tell you, if you invest in a good platform, your profit is hundred percent guaranteed, you have nothing to loose, business is also good, but mind the type of business you engage in, there are some business that will drain your capital you won't even realize your initial investment.

If I were to be in your shoes, I will pick the second option which is the monthly payment. I think that option is better especially when you don't have any other business that you are doing that is generating income. However, if you have a big project that you want to start very soon, I will suggest you take the first option of three big payments.
Which should I choose

Which should I choose
Top Pension Plans in India 2021
  • ICICI Pru Easy Retirement.
  • LIC Jeevan Akshay 6 Pension Plan.
  • LIC Jeevan Nidhi Pension Plan.
  • Max Life Forever Young Pension Plan.
  • Max Life Guaranteed Lifetime Income Pension Plan.
  • Reliance Immediate Annuity Pension Plan.
  • Reliance Smart Pension Plan.
  • SBI Life Saral Pension Plan

Personally I would suggest you go for the one that has to pay you monthly, because I believe that would be better for you and it will still be able to fund you a good lifestyle after your retirement without much stress.

I think the best is to pay me like salary is the best to chosen if you can be pay every month you can do something with your money then you will be using that to support your self when you are in need of money. it better than to take it all and you will just spend it just for a month and everything is gone be that all your so I prefer monthly payments it preferable

Do not plan yet……. no… we humans have mental simulators so we can project into the future. We are not actually very good at being accurate, however go by gut feeling as a response to the end result in your mind’s eye, and feel how your whole being responds….. then let go of monetary or mundane roadblocks and imagine anything…..

Which should I choose
It all depends on your. If you are not under any financial pressure right now I think you can collect it in bulk. But if you don't have much money you might think of the second option which will help you get some money monthly. Both plans are still good but it depends on you.

You have nice options there, but I would advise you choose the monthly payment that is, if you have no business plan the full payment. This will help and keep you going without stress or worry.

1.Start early and put however much in the arrangement as could reasonably be expected. 2. Pick a no mutual fund. Except if you can invest energy pursuing stocks, this is can be a strong decision. 3. As you get more established you might need to have a back up arrangement by putting resources into bonds as an approach to prepare for the stun of a market slump. Yet, while youthful contribute forcefully and don't contact. 4. Real estate for certain individuals is additionally a choice. Some suggest, for instance, a duplex condo which accommodates your living plan and the home loan installment is either all or halfway covered by leasing the other loft or condos. This decision will expect you to acquire abilities in fixing and support hence trying not to utilize others to do little fixes and upkeep. R

Which should I choose
If you have a tangible business which will bring a lot of profit for you that you want to start after retirement, I will advise you to go for the first option. If from calculation, you discover that monthly stipends you will receive from pension will be enough to take care of you for a whole month, then you can say two for the second option.

I think the purpose to which you want to your pension for will determine how you want to get it. If you're someone who loves business and are already find a good business you can collect your money at once but if not it is better to be getting it as salary.

I will prefer to collect all my pension once after my retirement this is because if I get this money once I will be able to start up any business of my choice.

The best plan is to have a pension scheme this will make you a better person after retirement and you don't have to suffer when you have retired from work.this is an advise every worker is supposed to take to protect his future.

Well, me thinks you should choose the one that has the option of paying you monthly like salary. Because it is pension and should be seen as something you should have as a side to keep you going, not something they should just pay up all in only three installments

It depends on what you want to do after retirement, the money paid three times installmentaly for three years will come bigger than the one collected monthly.

Which should I choose
I prefer you go for the plan where you will be paid 3times in three instalments for 3years, so that you can be able to use the money for business or investment, but if you keep collecting it monthly, you wont be able to invest in the small money.

The pay of monthly like salary is preferable, because it will still look as if you are working...
But for the pension forget about it,you know how it always be when it comes to paying of pension money that stress people go through is too much...
So stake with the monthly payment like your salary..
I agree with you, it is better to receive the monthly pension payment than if you have trouble managing the money in three payments, you will quickly be left with nothing. On the other hand, receiving the monthly benefit will give you security of the money to come.

The best plan is to have a pension scheme this will make you a better person after retirement and you don't have to suffer when you have retired from work.this is an advise every worker is supposed to take to protect his future.
Seriously, it's the essence of being retired in the first place because you are looking at what would help you to have and enjoy your life well after you stop working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back