What's new

Which plan is the best

the options depends on you,both options are okay but it has to do with how you can entrust yourself with money then you can opt for the first option but if you feel you need to stay away from the monthly package then you can opt for the second
Yes I also agree with this point of view the option depend on you whether to start up a business or to receive your monthly package, most people might not want to stress themselves they will depend on their monthly package.

Personally I don't have any problem with any package as long as I get to earn my money and without stress I get the money in my bank account I don't really care my money is what is most important for me.

it is better for you to collect all your payment once, you should be pay once. this is the best plan because when you are being paid all your pension money once you can easily invest this money in any business of your choice

it is better for you to collect all your payment once, you should be pay once. this is the best plan because when you are being paid all your pension money once you can easily invest this money in any business of your choice
Personally, I don't really joke with my payment after working. It's very annoying in my book when someone have worked so hard to get paid but in the end you would deny that person.

the best plan for you as a worker is to always subscribe on a pension scheme it will help you in your future because sometimes most money or salary and not enough to start up a business but when paid pension and gratuity you can be able to start up a business.

Its best you collect your money on a monthly basis, cause trust me, if your money comes in once you might end up spending it all without you knowing and even on things you dont really need. So its best it comes in monthly in that way you can plan how to manage it

Its best you collect your money on a monthly basis, cause trust me, if your money comes in once you might end up spending it all without you knowing and even on things you dont really need. So its best it comes in monthly in that way you can plan how to manage it
The best plan is to have a pension scheme as a worker because you collecting the whole money that you have been paid every month end up spending it and not having good plans for your future.

The best plan is to have a pension scheme as a worker because you collecting the whole money that you have been paid every month end up spending it and not having good plans for your future.
well said pension scheme is the best scheme because its give you mental peace when you are not able to work and can live without tension after retirement.

Personally I would go with the first choice because it's then you'll have the opportunity to start you own business

As we are all different individuals, it's very important that you have the time to find out exactly what works well for you especially when it comes to picking a plans to use.

I think it is ultimately your choice, would you like to have the whole money at once and use it for something huge like investing or to receive it as salary.

Seriously, when it comes to making money opportunities online and choosing plans on ways to make money online, it's definitely one's responsibility to make the best decision on it.

To me I prefer going for pension than insurance both of them are of importance but pension it's more important than insurance as a worker is better you go for pension scheme.

To me I prefer going for pension than insurance both of them are of importance but pension it's more important than insurance as a worker is better you go for pension scheme.
You really have a very good point of view in terms of the best plan to go with which is a good idea in my opinion because it's definitely going to favor the individual in all possible ways.

You really have a very good point of view in terms of the best plan to go with which is a good idea in my opinion because it's definitely going to favor the individual in all possible ways.
the best plan is to have a pension scheme and also start a business before retirement with these you will not have anything to worry about when you retire.

Seriously, I'm a big believer in what you have just mentioned when it comes to the best plans for you to make use of in securing your pension by setting up a business.

some person already have big plan,and all what they need is the neede finance to execute it,and money that comes in small chunk will not be enough to actualise that plan.The money would be neede in bulk so they can go ahead with their plan.
Post automatically merged:

some person already have big plan,and all what they need is the neede finance to execute it,and money that comes in small chunk will not be enough to actualise that plan.The money would be neede in bulk so they can go ahead with their plan.

I am of the opinion that you get it in full if you have some business to invest in.

Otherwise monthly salary is the best option

I am of the opinion that you get it in full if you have some business to invest in.

Otherwise monthly salary is the best option

Nobody is ever liking the fact that if you have a very good job by paying you a good salary then it's very important that you maintain such job because it's very hard for you to get a good-paying job now.

Nobody is ever liking the fact that if you have a very good job by paying you a good salary then it's very important that you maintain such job because it's very hard for you to get a good-paying job now.
The best plan for you as a worker is to invest in pension scheme with that you can be able to see about plan for your future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back