What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

The grand corruption is the worst because the gravity of that corruption is very high that is why it is worse than the petty corruption and should not be taken lightly in any organisation.

In my personal perspective, there no kind of corruption that's good or to be regarded as small. They are all the same thing and should be abhorred like hell but sadly the world is full of corruption in high places.
I also believe this from my own perspective that corruption is corruption no matter how you are going to paint it and government agencies are to ensure that corruption is going to be flushed out from the economy at every stage.

The grand corruption is worse because the gravity of such corruption is on the high side compared to the petty corruption,,so that is why the gravity of the offence is very high

The law enforcement agents should be trained and instructed to go after anybody who is practicing any kind of corruption no matter how little it is and punish them appropriately.

Going after both corruption is exactly what the law enforcement agencies should do but instead the people taking part in petty corruption are being punished with jail terms while people committing grand are allowed to move freely .
The law enforcement agents should be trained and instructed to go after anybody who is practicing any kind of corruption no matter how little it is and punish them appropriately.

All I know is that corruption is corruption we do not have anything to hide about it wether it is petty corruption or grand corruption, all of them are bad to the one and it's society.

The grand and petty corruption are two different things entirely. The grand corruption is more pronounced and it will attract more penalty than the petty corruption.

Although, I do not know anything about Grand and petty corruption, but all I know is that corruption is corruption no painting or forming of point. All the both of are bad.

From the statement that you made it is very obvious that the grand corruption would attract a stiffer penalty than the petty corruption because the gravity of the offence committed greater.

From the statement that you made it is very obvious that the grand corruption would attract a stiffer penalty than the petty corruption because the gravity of the offence committed greater.
At the end of the day , Both of them are still an offence and must not be committed for any reason. To me I just consider both of them to be the same since they are all corruption.

Majorly, I don't think it is important for us to differentiate corruption because corruption is almost the same and the penalty that is given to corruption may be a little different.

Corruption is still corruption there is no petty and a grand one. They all have an effect generally, they are both a crime. Nowadays people are just thinking of themselves and how to better their lives.

As long as they are all corruption , it is still against the law. Normally we should not involve ourselves in any form of corruption. That's what we have to understand as a good citizen of a country .

Corruption that is not taken care of at any level will definitely escalate into something big that will be very difficult to handle , and this is a major reason why it should be dealt with anywhere it happens.

Personally I always consider corruption as the same thing none of them is better than the other. they all has so much negative effect on the economy and the society at large.

Both are very bad. Petty corruption gives or gives to grand corruption. When someone or group in engaging in Petty corruption with being punished will mature to grand corruption.
You are very correct about this and it is very important for the government to try as much as possible to deal with corruption, not minding how big or small it is done at all.

Looking carefully at both , I have been able to find out that they are almost the same thing , These things are not needed in the society or business organisation. Since they are all corruption I would condemned both of them are the same . They are dangerous.

It is important that every form of corruption should be discouraged at all fronts because they can have a very damaging effect to the economy no matter how it is being done.

It is important that every form of corruption should be discouraged at all fronts because they can have a very damaging effect to the economy no matter how it is being done.
Corruption in every aspect of line should be eradicated and corruption either grand and petty corruption is also corruption, the main reason for the economic breakdown nowaday is due to corruption.

Personally I dont really have knowledge about any grand or petty corruption because all I know is corruption is always corruption and it carries the same negative effect on the society.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back