What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

When it comes to trading of btc or crypto, I have always preferred binance or quidax, both have high security levels and lots of regular updates as regards the crypto world are available, you are also able to understand lots of factors that affect crypto and the best crypto to invest in at any moment, buying, selling and withdrawal are also stress free.

I prefer to use luno in trading cryptos because it gives you highlights of the market movement and also the depositing process and withdrawing process of luno is less stressful and easy to use.

Maximise On Long-term Trends By Introducing Stocks To Your Trading Strategy. Trade Major Company Stocks With An Experienced, Trustworthy Broker. International Broker. Ultimate Risk Protection. Regulated and Licensed

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
I prefer luno to trust wallet. Luno gives me a lots of opportunities that trust wallet can't give. Luno exchange rate is high and its accepted in my country. I can withdraw straight from my luno account to my bank account, but not like that in trust wallets.
hello there i think best crypto exchange and wallet are few in the crypto world and i must say everyone should have them and if you join then you dont need to think anymore about your coins and security . just have a look here
Best Crypto Exchanges----
💁🏻
❤️
FOR BEGINNERS
💁🏻
❤️

1-
👉
http://bit.ly/2Q7DTXn
🔥
🔥

2-
👉
http://bit.ly/36PMU1G
Best Crypto Wallet-
♐️
✳️
🤑
💝
💯

1-
👉
http://bit.ly/2SxpCVp
2-
👉
http://bit.ly/2Q7DTXn
3-
👉
http://bit.ly/36PMU1G

I don't use luno or trust wallet. Therefore, I cannot say which one is better for trading bitcoins. I use coinbase and blockchain, between these two I prefer coinbase, which I have been suing since 2015. I have bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin holding on my coinbase wallet. I have just about $150 worth of crypto assets.

I prefer luno more than any wallet, the are very secure and safe to you, you can buy, send and also convert to cash and send to your bank account
Luno is the wallet I have ever since, the charge low compared to trust wallet

i cannot best tell the best platform of trading bitcoin but what i know is that, a person who wants to trade bitcoin must study the concept about bitcoin before. this is because you need to have more knowledge about it before getting into a bitcoin business.

Luno is just the best I tell you. Both in trading and in saving your coin luno wallet is just the best, I have been using the wallet for about five years now They never disappointed me so I can recommend anyone to use it it's very nice, you can also trade using the platform but I have not tried it before.

Two of them are really good but one thing with that luno is that it charged a lot base on its transaction on the wallet but base on trust wallet you can download and use it in any part of the country you are in and it's good in transaction of any money

I've never used trustwallettrustwallet before for transactions talk more of trading. I use Luno for transactions, but not for trading stuffs. I don't think Luno feature trading option in its site, I've tried to find it but to no avail.

Last night, something strange happened to me. Someone took all of my trust wallet tokens; I had 3400 Twt at the time, and now they're all gone! All of my other tokens are still in the same place. I never give out my phone to someone! My fingerprint is used to encrypt all of my applications. My recovery phrase is kept in a safe deposit box. No one has serious access to my phone. I'm waiting for a response from the official help of the trust wallet.

Concerning which is the best platform for trading Bitcoin between luno and trust wallet exchange application. Well, I prefer luno to trust wallet because it currency ratings are high and it is user friendly and also have a nice interface, though it doesn't have much crypto currency coin to invest on like that of trust wallet but I still find it more better than trust wallet

I would have preferred luno but the only problem I have with luno is that it does inflate my money. I mean, it does give me a feeling that my wallet is much whereas it is not.

I would have preferred luno but the only problem I have with luno is that it does inflate my money. I mean, it does give me a feeling that my wallet is much whereas it is not.
You're right, it inflates the money in such a way that, the money in the wallet is ×2 of the original funds that i meant to have. Luno owner(s) should look into this and correct such error. If not that error, Luno is one of the best exchanger to transact Cryptos.

There are many platforms where you can trade bitcoins it depends on your preferences. You can trade bitcoin on many exchange sites and applications like binance, luno, Busha and paxful. Trustwallet is good for keeping and holding cryptocurrency.

I think trust wallet is better , though I have not used luno much. Trust wallet support almost all cryptocurrencies , and is also complete secure and provides trading service or exchanging service inside the wallet.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
The best platform in trading crypto currency is binance exchange. It offers many coins to trade and withdraw many ways to earn coin easy with no or little effort. If you are talking about choosing between luno wallet and trust wallet. Then trustwalllet is the best.

I have never tried luno or trust wallet but I have read many great reviews about them. For me, the best platforms for trading are Binance, Local Cryptos and Coinbase. They are simple and very reliable.

Though i have not been able to try trustwallet to know how it works but to me luno wallet account still remains the best hewn looking for the best platform for trading bitcoin and other crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back