What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

That's correct and people going to use wallets are probably not informed or they do not know how access platforms work but this forum will expose them to everything they need to know.
Reading contents here at bizdustry and even at YouTube will enable them know how to set up a crypto wallet via any wallet or exchange platform and start receiving and sending out coins.

Reading contents here at bizdustry and even at YouTube will enable them know how to set up a crypto wallet via any wallet or exchange platform and start receiving and sending out coins.
Definitely, because information is very important in cryptocurrencies otherwise one can make very silly mistakes in a very short time, I am always calm when it comes to cryptocurrencies transactions and activities.

Definitely, because information is very important in cryptocurrencies otherwise one can make very silly mistakes in a very short time, I am always calm when it comes to cryptocurrencies transactions and activities.
Yeah, information is important in any trader's career. Its nice you're staying cool and careful when it comes to crypto activities. I know you look out for the right info before investing.

I have never tried either of them. However, there are some platforms where they do not charge any trading fees for trading coins. One such platform is the Digitex platform. I have not tried them, but I have read that it is a good platform.

I have never tried either of them. However, there are some platforms where they do not charge any trading fees for trading coins. One such platform is the Digitex platform. I have not tried them, but I have read that it is a good platform.
I can't try any other platform apart from Binance exchange. I am simply satisfied with their charges I don't think any exchange can best them off.

The platform might be a good one but one needs to be careful to invest heavily in them because the zero trading fee might be to just attract more people in.

I think I would say luno, what I really love about luno is the complete ability to withdraw your money into your personal bank account and within some few minutes your money is already on your account.
Both platform (luno and trust wallet ) are good for trading bitcoin and the other crypto currency and I choose luno wallet account because back then you have the opportunity of cashing out your bitcoin and exchange it into your local currency directly into your account.

I can't try any other platform apart from Binance exchange. I am simply satisfied with their charges I don't think any exchange can best them off.
Binance is an excellent platform and even if the issue is about the trading fees, Binance has one of the best fees if not the lowest fees. I am also a little skeptical using other exchanges.

Binance is an excellent platform and even if the issue is about the trading fees, Binance has one of the best fees if not the lowest fees. I am also a little skeptical using other exchanges.
Yes, Binance fees is simply affordable not excessive at all. Some coins at Binance are simply reduced in gas fee almost zero when you're sending them out or converting them to another.

I don't even think the above exchange platform mentioned above have trading features, unless they are talking about buying and selling of coins. Trust wallet is not an exchange platform but simply a wallet. So in terms of trading, binance remains the best

For me it's binance. Although their verification process is pretty hectic, you will have your coins in safe hands if you have an account with them.

The platform might be a good one but one needs to be careful to invest heavily in them because the zero trading fee might be to just attract more people in.

Yes, you are right. I really do not know why they do not charge any fees. How are they managing their platform without any fees? It might turn out that the platform may turn out to be a scam in the end. We need to read reviews about it online but even reviews can also be faked.

Yes, you are right. I really do not know why they do not charge any fees. How are they managing their platform without any fees? It might turn out that the platform may turn out to be a scam in the end. We need to read reviews about it online but even reviews can also be faked.
Honestly so we buying beer strategy to lure people in and dump them later. I am very comfortable with binance and few others based on their reviews.

I don't even think the above exchange platform mentioned above have trading features, unless they are talking about buying and selling of coins. Trust wallet is not an exchange platform but simply a wallet. So in terms of trading, binance remains the best
Yes, trust-wallet isn't an exchange site it's simply a wallet site cos you can only buy, sell, receive and holdl cryptocurrency. You can trade 'spot, margin, future there, it's only possible on Binance, coinbase, crypto.com etc.

Yes, trust-wallet isn't an exchange site it's simply a wallet site cos you can only buy, sell, receive and holdl cryptocurrency. You can trade 'spot, margin, future there, it's only possible on Binance, coinbase, crypto.com etc.

Unfortunately, Coinbase does not allow people to trade, sell, or purchase coins in certain countries. I am not sure about your country, but trading is not allowed by Coinbase in my country and i really do not know when they will allow it in here.

Digitex is not so popular, I am not sure of the reason though it offers free trading opportunity without any fees. In fact , thise that charge fees on trading or withdrawal are more trusted and popular like Binance.

Digitex is not so popular, I am not sure of the reason though it offers free trading opportunity without any fees. In fact , thise that charge fees on trading or withdrawal are more trusted and popular like Binance.

Indeed, Digitex is not so popular. I am not sure how do they maintain their platform without charging fees. There should be some other way to generate profits. I have also never read many reviews of Digitex, so I am not sure if it is trustworthy or not.

Indeed, Digitex is not so popular. I am not sure how do they maintain their platform without charging fees. There should be some other way to generate profits. I have also never read many reviews of Digitex, so I am not sure if it is trustworthy or not.
There are very few reviews in Trustpilot which are negative and the people complaining of hidden fees charged by Digitex. I believe they are taking at least the withdrawal fees , otherwise there is no benefit for the owner of the exchange.

Most times I only use trust wallet for storing cryptocurrency for long-term because I just consider it one of the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet,I do not trade with trust wallet except shitcoins.

Luno is okay but am not sure if trustwallet is a place for crytocurrency trading. We only saves crytocurrency in trustwallet and you can check other crytocurrency trading platforms available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back