What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

I prefer luno to trust wallet. Luno gives me a lots of opportunities that trust wallet can't give. Luno exchange rate is high and its accepted in my country. I can withdraw straight from my luno account to my bank account, but not like that in trust wallets.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Both are good, and legit crypto wallet exchange platforms. It depends on your locality. I'm from African descent, so I prefer luno.com than trust wallet because i don't think I can withdraw my funds from trust wallet into my bank account.

Luno in the best wallet for cryptocurrency that I know currently, their only disadvantage is that they don't have much cryptocurrencies that they support but I know with time they will rectify that. Over all Luno is the best wallet for developing countries.

I love the interface of luno wallet and I prefer tearing with it. It has other features that makes using it interesting. There is also several videos and news about trends on the crypto currency on luno. The exchange rate too is reasonably high. I prefer it to trust wallet.

If you can be able to exchange direct to local currency from any of the above listed exchange platform , then you can go ahead and use any of your choice , if not use the one that can allow you exchange to local currency .

You can try Coinbase. However, your account needs to be verified before you can trade on coinbase. Verification is not complicated as long as you have government ID such as natinal ID, passport, or driving license.

I think I would say luno, what I really love about luno is the complete ability to withdraw your money into your personal bank account and within some few minutes your money is already on your account.

The best platform is luno. I prefer luno to trust wallet. Luno exchange rate is high and its accepted in my country. I can withdraw straight from my luno account to my bank account, but not like that in trust wallets. Have tested and is trusted.

I prefer luno to trust wallet. Luno gives me a lots of opportunities that trust wallet can't give. Luno exchange rate is high and its accepted in my country. I can withdraw straight from my luno account to my bank account, but not like that in trust wallets.
Okay thank you sir
Post automatically merged:

Oh okay thank you all for your contributions

You can try Coinbase. However, your account needs to be verified before you can trade on coinbase. Verification is not complicated as long as you have government ID such as natinal ID, passport, or driving license.
Coinbase is kind of complicated to handle than luno though it's easy to access and set up but I still prefer luno. Thanks

I use trustwallet only for the 1UP coins. I avoid making use of the trustwallet for storing any other coins. I also want to make use of the atomic wallet for the storage of the coins which matter. I also make use of the exodus for most of the ETH based coins. I think you should choose which is pretty good for your own workflow instead of what we say.

I use trustwallet only for the 1UP coins. I avoid making use of the trustwallet for storing any other coins. I also want to make use of the atomic wallet for the storage of the coins which matter. I also make use of the exodus for most of the ETH based coins. I think you should choose which is pretty good for your own workflow instead of what we say.
Oh thank you very much i'd put that in mind

I don't trade crypto but if I have to choose either of the two, is go for trust wallet, the site us very organized and easy to navigate. Luno charges are very high too compared to trust wallet but it offers more options than trust wallet.

The better between the two is luno because luno pays more than trust wallet in Nigeria.The rate of convertion conversion really pays than others.

The better between the two is luno because luno pays more than trust wallet in Nigeria.The rate of convertion conversion really pays than others.so I would prefer luno.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
On this I will have to speak based on experiential testimony from friends and comparison with a few other wallets especially, in the Dollar to the Nigerian Naira.

Luno has the best rates and smoothest, simplest transactions, you can different crypto currencies there too.

I think trust wallet is good for stock btc but not good for trading but not idea to trading of btc on luno because I use trust wallet to stock btc and I do trading on probit crypto wallet and this is best wallet for trading as well.

I think I prefer luno to other Bitcoin wallet, luno is a more reliable means of trading crypto currencies and I also believe their charges is affordable without stress, the payment is also instantaneous

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back