What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

To be candid with you, both Luno and trust wallet are good platform to start crypto currency exchange Business. They offer different coin and has good customer service, you can't go wrong if you buy and trade coin with these two platforms. The only downside of them is that their charges are always high when it comes to buying and selling.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Both are good but if I was to choose between both I will definitely choose lino to trust wallet because it inability to withdraw funds directly to ones bank account. But if I was to pick outside the listed options I will definitely recommend using roqqu wallet which I think Is more preferable than both.

Seriously whenever this two are brought to table they is always an argument erupting. But in every fight they must be a winner
Luno in the best wallet for cryptocurrency that I know currently, their only disadvantage is that they don't have much cryptocurrencies that they support but I know with time they will rectify that. Over all Luno is the best wallet for developing countries.

As a Nigerian I will opt for luno because with it I can start trading by Investing my local currency unlike trust wallet that i Will need to go through Binance to get BNB or USDT that I can use to start trading so the stress will be higher. Though luno has few coins to trade on which is the challenge.

I think the wallets are ideal for holding and withdrawal. About the trading is for website exchange, there are website exchange with the best lower fees to do the exchange, however some wallets or almost who added the exchange to their platform is higher than website exchange.

There are lots of platforms for Cryptocurrencies trading and storage in which both luno and trustwallet are among them, so the one you decide to use will depend on personal preference as most of them have similar features and mode of operation. Personally I make use of luno platform because of their exchange rates, ease of navigation and for the fact that I can easily transfer money to my bank account from the platform without stress.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
It is better and better than trustWallat and it has a small fee. And I've always used it. It's great and I love it. Everyone should use it. It's always the best.And I've never had a problem with withdrawing money from it.

To me I trust luno because I am using it and it has it's own special benefits like one can invest in Btc on luno plus one can easily see the amount of Btc sold and bought in his or her local currency on luno unlike some other app you have to go convert it before you can see it.

I have always been using luno. It is the best for me, it has low transaction fees compared to trust wallet. In addition, I can sell on luno and withdraw directly toy bank account. That feature is not available on trust wallet.

You want to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency I advise you to trade it on luno and if you want to store your bitcoins maybe for future use or if you want to store it for a long-term investment I advise you to store it on trust wallet as to me this is the most secured and the most trusted bitcoins wallet,I think it actually depends on you if you're trading bitcoins then luno might be the best for you. Do your own personal research also.

I love luno for its simplicity. It does not charge much as well. But it does not have many coins like trust wallet. Withdrawal is also easy when using luno compare to trust wallet.

I make use of the yobit platform in order to trade in btc. The exchange is very good when it comes to its trade fees which are just 0.2%. There are many dead coins on the exchange though so you have to be very careful when it comes to the trades that you make, but the trading feature is good and the exchange is simple and easy to understand as well. It is good for a beginner trader.

Luno appears to be more flexible and with considerable exchange rate given the dollar /Naira saga.Its also less difficult to access than other service providers. Though I have no personal experience with luno, have always transacted via Binance-its like an all in one with ease of buying coins with your fiat money and its wide range of coins to trade in.

Luno has an overall lower transaction fee, however, trustwallet has more reputation and extra cryptocurrency wallets and liquidity in Europe and America. Thus, for those operating from Nigeria, SouthAfrica, or Africa in general, Luno is the ideal platform for you.

There are so many exchanges and wallets that let you trade cryto without any issue. You just have to look for the one that favours you the most, and not just about how good it is. Lunos ability to pay directly to local banks is what makes it favorable to me, so yes I choose Luno

I think it depends on what you want, I use luno to swap my btc to eth to fiat directly to my local currency but luno doesn't support lots of coins at the moment unlike trust wallet where you can hold a lot of different coins but can't swap for fiat currencies except you send your coin to a third party platform.
Post automatically merged:

Both are good, and legit crypto wallet exchange platforms. It depends on your locality. I'm from African descent, so I prefer luno.com than trust wallet because i don't think I can withdraw my funds from trust wallet into my bank account.
Exactly, luno buys directly from you and also sell to you as a company but you can only hold different coins with trust wallet so if there's need for you to buy or sell any coin you need to send or contact a third party to get that done, that actually makes luno very convienent to use.

Trading crypto comes with its challenge, but between luno and trust wallet, I will go for luno only because I have variety of trading btc, eth, ltc, trx to my country local account. Trust wallet is good but don't have the local trading features.

For me Bitcoin and luno are the two best cypto-currency that's ideal for any novice who wants to make it big in the world of cryoto-currency but one need to learn it well before rushing into it so it doesn't end up being a waste

Though I prefer luno to trustwallet I dont think either of the two are good fro trading crypto. If you want to have good crypto trading experience, I think you should make use of binance its actually the best in the business

According to recent review done in past few days, Trust wallet I think there are no avenue for sells, you only get to receive and probably Invest but compare to LUNO which you more features than TRUST WALLET.
Although if you are to talk about fast response I think TRUST WALLET is encouraging in some cases than LUNO.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back