What's new

Which faucet do you think gives the best reward??

Laughs 😂😂😂, it's simply the same, you simply can't hit such unless they simply want a single random winner in order to encourage others to keep visiting.
Now that people have realized that faucet is not worth the stress,one would think that the faucet site will try to improvise to make things better but nah nothing has change.

No matter how good a faucet site is, you will never earn a passive income from the site. All their earnings and rewards are the same.

I don't think that there is any faucet that pay 1000 in their app, and I don't really spend more time there because faucet don't pay much, so there is no too much reward there.

Well. I don't really know what's faucet's sites. But i believe it's a site to earn money and sotoshi might be a currency, That's all I know about it.

You do not have to rely on this because you are not going to get the best one that will be able to give you the best pay, all of them that I understand have a very low earning rate but if you still have extra time you can check them out understand more about them, but it is not something you can make a whole lot of money from.

BTC rewards paid by Faucets are accumulated in the customer's archive ... Bitcoin Alliance also offers a maximum compensation for those who like the idea of new and exciting quizzes.

I don't see any website that pay 1000 satoshi yes you can get but you have to referre your freind and family so you can get their earning percentage so you can get 1000 satoshi i think

I thought I was the only one who felt such way but now I realised I'm not. These sites offer next to nothing as rewards when you're working with them.
There was one I signed up for and then withdrawal became an issue - there was always the issues of not being able to withdraw bitcoin.

I thought I was the only one who felt such way but now I realised I'm not. These sites offer next to nothing as rewards when you're working with them.
There was one I signed up for and then withdrawal became an issue - there was always the issues of not being able to withdraw bitcoin.
I just don't like survey I can't even consider them as earning opportunity because I'm very sure it won't really be profitable.. maybe people are really making money with it I do not know but for me I've never made a dime.

I don't think any faucet is actually worth the time and effort exerted into them. After trying like 6 faucets I realized that fact, so I stopped wasting my precious time on them. I prefer paid to post forums.

I don't see anything worth working in faucet, you spent all those time without archiving any meaningful thing, I don't even do work there, I only have few bitcoin there and planning to withdraw it.

I don't really have interest to spend my time on those stuff because none of them has worked before for me. I Do not really have time to spend on anything that is not profitable at all in my life.

I think faucets pays rewards according countries economy, because where my location I never earn a1000 sat in a single day, last 4 years lam not active in faucets, so I don't no which faucet pays high rewards.

All my time rolling and spending some time around faucets. I never find the one rewarding up to 1000 satoshis in a day, when one sacrifices his or her 10 hours time completing their daily tasks. This days the amount if satoshis given out, is well adrift and doesn't worth any ones time. Maybe its based on the high price of Bitcoin.

Is their any faucet rewarding little bit higher than others currently?
Through simple tasks like viewing videos, conducting surveys, and playing games, users of Cointiply can earn bitcoins that are paid out in Bitcoin Cash.

Through simple tasks like viewing videos, conducting surveys, and playing games, users of Cointiply can earn bitcoins that are paid out in Bitcoin Cash.
That is true , you could earn with all those and get your earning paid to your bitcoin cash wallet but how easy is it to earn with all those categories of activities you mention ? The earning rates at the same time is not worth the stress as I have seen.

None of them are good and you won't earn much there but compared to each other I think CryptoWin is good. Earnbit Moon is also good. Coinadster is good. These sites are the most rewarding in my opinion

Well I would say that it is dutchycorps, that is, its faucet, autofaucet.dutchycorps, thanks to all the ways you have to earn there, you have more than 70 cryptocurrencies to choose from, and you also have the possibility to use your autofaucet and if you raise the percentage in it you can get quite out of it, it also has its own utility token.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back